Jon Voight on Fox news - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 03:22 PM Thread Starter
OBS junkie

Jon Voight on Fox news

I like the guy, makes alot of sense for being a hollywood actor.
Who ever posted it sees it diffrently then the rest of us do though, look at the title of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

97 F350 CCLB "Da Bus"

RIP Will Iott
"This ain't no practice run"

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboyrob View Post
And remember, he's cat rebel....he doesn't do it the normal way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-04-2009, 03:29 PM
Banning Smut

Re: Jon Voight on Fox news

I like him. I now understand why he and his daughter are estranged.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-07-2009, 03:30 AM
PSN Local

09 F450 6.4 PSD 5r110 4x4, H&S XRT Pro, Edge CTS Insight

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-07-2009, 01:44 PM
Keyboard Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by PTSUPERD View Post
I like him. I now understand why he and his daughter are estranged.
It probably had a lot to do with things like this.

Turbulent Teens
Marcheline Bertrand allows her 14-year-old daughter's older boyfriend to move in to their Los Angeles home, with Jolie and older brother James Haven. In her teens, Jolie suffers bouts of depression and begins cutting herself. "I had that problem early on when I couldn't feel a bond with another human being," she tells Allure in 2004. "Mostly it was all about trying to connect." Jolie and her boyfriend break up in 1991.

September 15

Big-Screen Beginning
Jolie, 20, stars in Hackers opposite British actor Jonny Lee Miller. Seven months later, Jolie weds Miller wearing black leather pants and a white top with his name scrawled on the back in Jolie's own blood. Only her mother and his best friend attend the ceremony. Though the marriage would prove to be short-lived they split in 1997 and divorce in 1999 the pair would remain good friends.

Same-Sex Surprise
Jolie begins a relationship with Foxfire costar Jenny Shimizu, a mechanic turned model and actress. In an interview with Barbara Walters in July 2003, Jolie admits to same-sex longings. "I was surprised when I suddenly found myself having those feelings I'd always had for men for a woman," Jolie said, adding she would now consider dating someone of either gender.

March 26

Brotherly Love
After winning a Best Supporting Actress Academy Award for her role in Girl, Interrupted, Jolie shocks fans by kissing her brother James Haven on the lips and saying in her acceptance speech she is "so in love" with him. When the media begins to wonder about their relationship, Jolie tells Jay Leno that the incest jokes were "pathetic."

April

Nuptials and a Tattoo with Billy Bob
Jolie checks herself into the UCLA Medical Center's Neuropsychiatric Institute for three days following a nervous breakdown. Shortly after her release, on May 5, the 24-year-old actress marries her Pushing Tin costar Billy Bob Thornton, 44, in a $189 Las Vegas ceremony. While Thornton's girlfriend at the time, Laura Dern, is stunned, Jolie shows her commitment by having his name tattooed on her left shoulder.

99 F250 4x4 SC SB Eats 6.0's

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!PainTrain!!! View Post
I'm not saying the 7.3 is god's gift to diesel either. But atleast when a CPS goes out you can change it on the side of the road. I don't know about you but I'm running out of places in my glove box to store injectors, head studs, new heads, up pipes, fuel pumps, ficms, and a lift to remove the cab.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode