New Obama lover theme song - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
FNG
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Trempealeau WI
Posts: 6,018
New Obama lover theme song

Obama loves me this I know
Because the Democrats tell me so
We the sheeple to him belong
We are weak but Obama is strong

Yes Obama loves me
Yes Obama loves me
Yes Obama loves me
The Democrats tell me so

Obama loves me loves me still
Though Im broke, lazy and think I'm ill
Free from doctor bills he says I'll be
Because Obama says he'll pay for me

Yes Obama loves me
Yes Obama loves me
Yes Obama loves me
The democrats tell me so

Obama loves me this he cries
The FED's gates will open wide
Free from debt he says I'll be
Because Barack's gonna pay for me

Yes Obama loves me
Yes Obama loves me
Yes Obama loves me
The Democrats tell me so


The chit I come up with after a hard night of drinkin

Dave G

06 F250 Lariat 4x4 leveled on 35s

4 inch flowmaster exhaust
Bulletproof diesel egr delete.
Bulletproof diesel FICM
Performance Machine & Manufacturing Coolant Filter Kit

ECM and FICM tuned by Bill at PHP SCT tunes from Gearhead, Innovative and Wildman
Dave is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 03:51 PM
ARMY bound
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 6,990
Re: New Obama lover theme song

bbbxcursion is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-15-2009, 09:26 PM
Gone Broke
 
Stroker96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Pataskala,Ohio
Posts: 1,072
Re: New Obama lover theme song


08 F-350 CC SB King Ranch 4x4
H&S Black Maxx 300 tune, Unlimited Intake, 6" Exhaust, Fuel Nutz wrapped with 295 Trail Grappler's
2000 F350 6spd Powerstroke For Sale!

UNLIMITED DIESEL PERFORMANCE
Stroker96 is offline  
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 06:46 AM
utah get me two
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anahein ca
Posts: 1,935
Re: New Obama lover theme song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Obama loves me this I know
Because the Democrats tell me so
We the sheeple to him belong
We are weak but Obama is strong

Yes Obama loves me
Yes Obama loves me
Yes Obama loves me
The Democrats tell me so

Obama loves me loves me still
Though Im broke, lazy and think I'm ill
Free from doctor bills he says I'll be
Because Obama says he'll pay for me

Yes Obama loves me
Yes Obama loves me
Yes Obama loves me
The democrats tell me so

Obama loves me this he cries
The FED's gates will open wide
Free from debt he says I'll be
Because Barack's gonna pay for me

Yes Obama loves me
Yes Obama loves me
Yes Obama loves me
The Democrats tell me so


The chit I come up with after a hard night of drinkin
sounds to me like someone has put a calling on your life.
who is nudgeing you in your mind ???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2001 f250 4x4 cc sb 6 in lift...dp 6 pos..
glamis_dave is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-16-2009, 01:26 PM Thread Starter
FNG
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Trempealeau WI
Posts: 6,018
Re: New Obama lover theme song

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamis_dave View Post
sounds to me like someone has put a calling on your life.
who is nudgeing you in your mind ???
That wouldve been the results of about a case of keystone light and talking to an Obama nutswinger for about an hour. Lets just say he didnt like it so much

Dave G

06 F250 Lariat 4x4 leveled on 35s

4 inch flowmaster exhaust
Bulletproof diesel egr delete.
Bulletproof diesel FICM
Performance Machine & Manufacturing Coolant Filter Kit

ECM and FICM tuned by Bill at PHP SCT tunes from Gearhead, Innovative and Wildman
Dave is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 03:59 AM
utah get me two
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: anahein ca
Posts: 1,935
Re: New Obama lover theme song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
That wouldve been the results of about a case of keystone light and talking to an Obama nutswinger for about an hour. Lets just say he didnt like it so much

but the song is yes jesus loves me
a curious song,maybe god is talking to you..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2001 f250 4x4 cc sb 6 in lift...dp 6 pos..
glamis_dave is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-17-2009, 04:03 AM Thread Starter
FNG
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Trempealeau WI
Posts: 6,018
Re: New Obama lover theme song

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamis_dave View Post
but the song is yes jesus loves me
a curious song,maybe god is talking to you..
Maybe I didnt think of it like that

Dave G

06 F250 Lariat 4x4 leveled on 35s

4 inch flowmaster exhaust
Bulletproof diesel egr delete.
Bulletproof diesel FICM
Performance Machine & Manufacturing Coolant Filter Kit

ECM and FICM tuned by Bill at PHP SCT tunes from Gearhead, Innovative and Wildman
Dave is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome