NOOOOO, Man With a Gun......Evil....... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 110 (permalink) Old 08-12-2009, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran
 
RampRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Moonbase Alpha
Posts: 1,771
Red face NOOOOO, Man With a Gun......Evil.......

MAN DOESN'T BREAK LAW, AND GETS AWAY WITH IT

Can't believe how stupid/ignorant the "main stream media" is and how biased they are. At least you know MSNBC does not report the "news" but they make the news and tell you what and how to think......

However, it's funny how the guy went on hardball with Chris the obama mouthpiece Mathews and not only stood up for what he believed in, made chris look stupid......




1997 F250 PSD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"It's not a gun-free zone if you get shot while you're there"
RampRat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 110 (permalink) Old 08-12-2009, 10:49 PM
<-- it's like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 6,567
Re: NOOOOO, Man With a Gun......Evil.......

Typical media freakout. OMG A GUN!!!!!

It's funny to watch the major media outlets (MSNBC, CNN, Fox, CBS, ABC, etc) and see the same pattern over and over again. They pick stories (depending on their bias - left or right) and do a complete freakout over a particular topic or story, blowing it way out of proportion.

Props to the guy for being a good sport about it. Funny how he knew more about the law than the police who were confronting him.

I hate that interview style that Chris Matthews does. Too many other news anchors on every single network do the exact same thing. Makes it annoying to watch.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Pocket is offline  
post #3 of 110 (permalink) Old 08-12-2009, 11:30 PM
I Wanna Go Fast
 
White Sled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 94
Re: NOOOOO, Man With a Gun......Evil.......

I would like to meet this guy and shake his hand!!!!
There is so many people in this country that forget about the rights that they have and/or do not use them to there fullness. I would have done the same exact thing if I had an firearms license. You have to look at the facts was he on government property no! Was he concealing the weapon No! Was he flashing it around and drawing more attention to him self No. Was he intending to use it in a harmful way NO! This man has done nothing wrong. The media likes to blow up any little story that they get that is how they make money. People need to re-read the law and just take a step back and realize that they are freaking out over nothing. Stuff like his makes me so mad if the secret service was so worried about the president maybe they should have read the law and planned for the president to talk in a place that can prohibit people to carry sidearms. Now I am not an Obama supporter what so ever!!! But I do believe that who ever is the president black, white, male, female, ect. We as a country has the obligation to protect the commander and chief of this glorious country. So I guess what I am trying to say is that maybe the people in charge should read there own laws that they are quote on quote following. And I think that more people should bear arms IT IS OUR RIGHT!!!!
White Sled is offline  
 
post #4 of 110 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 12:40 AM
King Dingaling
 
TANK'S 250's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Belle Chasse, LA
Posts: 9,386
Re: NOOOOO, Man With a Gun......Evil.......

I like this guy,....he reminds me of Mr. Joe Horn,...another fine example of an American..

Joe Horn...NOV 2007

2 guys were breaking into his neighbors house,...they broke in, took some stuff, and tried to get away,.....he killed them both,....no charges....

It was all recorded on the 911 call...

YouTube - The complete Joe Horn 9-11 call

Joe Horn shooting controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


.
TANK'S 250 is offline  
post #5 of 110 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 12:42 AM
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
 
David N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Williamston NC
Posts: 2,411
Re: NOOOOO, Man With a Gun......Evil.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Sled View Post
I would like to meet this guy and shake his hand!!!!
There is so many people in this country that forget about the rights that they have and/or do not use them to there fullness. I would have done the same exact thing if I had an firearms license. You have to look at the facts was he on government property no! Was he concealing the weapon No! Was he flashing it around and drawing more attention to him self No. Was he intending to use it in a harmful way NO! This man has done nothing wrong. The media likes to blow up any little story that they get that is how they make money. People need to re-read the law and just take a step back and realize that they are freaking out over nothing. Stuff like his makes me so mad if the secret service was so worried about the president maybe they should have read the law and planned for the president to talk in a place that can prohibit people to carry sidearms. Now I am not an Obama supporter what so ever!!! But I do believe that who ever is the president black, white, male, female, ect. We as a country has the obligation to protect the commander and chief of this glorious country. So I guess what I am trying to say is that maybe the people in charge should read there own laws that they are quote on quote following. And I think that more people should bear arms IT IS OUR RIGHT!!!!
OM MY GOD A GUN!!!!! Wupdy do. People that carry guns on their sides are the ones that are responsible law abiding citizens. Now the little street thug that carries one in his pocket, or in his pants, yeah, that the person you need to be afraid of. I wish something would have happened today, and William and his "gun" would have saved someone.

Come to think of it, the Secret Service carries guns. Disarm them, since I mean, damn, guns around the president???? Who does that ####?
David N is offline  
post #6 of 110 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 12:49 AM
I Wanna Go Fast
 
White Sled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 94
Re: NOOOOO, Man With a Gun......Evil.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by David N View Post
OM MY GOD A GUN!!!!! Wupdy do. People that carry guns on their sides are the ones that are responsible law abiding citizens. Now the little street thug that carries one in his pocket, or in his pants, yeah, that the person you need to be afraid of. I wish something would have happened today, and William and his "gun" would have saved someone.

Come to think of it, the Secret Service carries guns. Disarm them, since I mean, damn, guns around the president???? Who does that ####?

That is so very true about the secret service lol
White Sled is offline  
post #7 of 110 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 01:06 AM
Keyboard Thug
 
Big Bore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 2,855
Re: NOOOOO, Man With a Gun......Evil.......

Guns are bad. I dont own any guns. I lost them in a boating accident when I set my daddys boat on fire while fishing with my girlfriends. We were having target practice in the boat and set it on fire. Who new? Oooopsie.

99 F250 4x4 SC SB Eats 6.0's


Quote:
Originally Posted by !!!PainTrain!!! View Post
I'm not saying the 7.3 is god's gift to diesel either. But atleast when a CPS goes out you can change it on the side of the road. I don't know about you but I'm running out of places in my glove box to store injectors, head studs, new heads, up pipes, fuel pumps, ficms, and a lift to remove the cab.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Big Bore is offline  
post #8 of 110 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 01:16 AM
I Wanna Go Fast
 
White Sled's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 94
Re: NOOOOO, Man With a Gun......Evil.......

wow someone give this man a lesson in gun safety
White Sled is offline  
post #9 of 110 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 01:29 AM
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
 
David N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Williamston NC
Posts: 2,411
Re: NOOOOO, Man With a Gun......Evil.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bore View Post
Guns are bad. I dont own any guns. I lost them in a boating accident when I set my daddys boat on fire while fishing with my girlfriends. We were having target practice in the boat and set it on fire. Who new? Oooopsie.
Man, same damn thing here. Not a boating accident. We decided to melt what few remaining guns we had down for scrap, and sold them. Who owns guns now anyway?? Bunch of right wing extremist, terrorists, that shoot the president. Guns?? Only bad people own guns.
David N is offline  
post #10 of 110 (permalink) Old 08-13-2009, 02:12 AM
King Dingaling
 
TANK'S 250's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Belle Chasse, LA
Posts: 9,386
Re: NOOOOO, Man With a Gun......Evil.......

It's all fun and games,...but you guys cracking jokes about the whereabouts of your weapons might be misconstrued,...

Please,..don't use words that morons could twist into something your not actually saying.



"hey,..look even truck guys think guns are bad,...they said it on PSN"

see what I'm saying,..



Maybe try another way,..

"I don't have any guns,..but if I did,..I would use it to protect myself and my family"


.
.
TANK'S 250 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome