gun bill - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 03:27 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to userma3648
gun bill

Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax form all guns that you have or own. It may require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun.

This bill was introduced on Feb.. 24. This bill will become public knowledge 30 days after it is voted into law. This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act of 1986 This means that the Finance Committee can pass this without the Senate voting on it at all.

The full text of the proposed amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage, U.S. Senate You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number, SB-2099.

You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do. Please send a copy of this e-mail to every gun owner you know.

<Text of H.R.45 as Introduced in House: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S.... OpenCongress

Congress is now starting on the firearms confiscation bill. If it passes, gun owners will become criminals if you don't fully comply.

It has started.

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House. This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Act of 2009.

Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because the government is trying to fly it under the radar.

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

-It is registered -You are fingerprinted -You supply a current Driver's License -You supply yourSocial Security # -You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing -Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail. -There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18. -They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many options to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family pass this along.

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not.

If you take my gun, only the criminal will have one to use against me. HR 45 only makes me/us less safe.

<Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

<H.R.45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

<H.R. 45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us)

Please.. copy and send this out to EVERYONE in the USA , whether you support the Right to Bear Arms or are for gun control. We all should have the right to choose.

08 6.4 with some goodies
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 03:34 PM
We put the FU! in FUN

Re: gun bill

great info buddy

Bored .030 HHT Waste gate,Wicked Wheel, K&N intake, 4" Turbo back, HPX Line , 6.0 Tranny Cooler, IDM MOD,3 Gauge Pillar W/ Auto meter Ultra Lites with LED's, LED Interior lights,
Bestop Soft Top,35W HID's 6K,Pioneer AVHP4200DVD 7",Rockford P2 10" ,Phoniex Gold Door Speakers,JL Amp
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by F250Hoss View Post

great info buddy
got it as an email

08 6.4 with some goodies
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz

Funny thing is? How does the government know who has guns? Last time I checked you arent required to register guns. So how is this bill going to work?
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 04:50 PM
PSN Veteran

You need to do some research before crying wolf.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/librar.../aa091900a.htm

96 F250 XLT 4x4, 4:10 gears, 5 speed, Tymar intake and HX hose, downpipe, pyro and boost guages, coolant filter, Luc clutch
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 05:15 PM
PSN Veteran

Send a message via MSN to samdust

yeah that was bogus along time ago.

2001 f-250,7.3,4x4,cc

CORNFED RANGER

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 05:36 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdust View Post
yeah that was bogus along time ago.
so this info isnt true?

08 6.4 with some goodies
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 09:11 PM
All done now

I am glad I own no guns. Could be scary if I did.

Early '99 F350 DRW, Excab, LB. Auto. 2WD, 2010 bed, 2005 headlights, 298K, on my way to 1000K.
H2E, 238 Hybrids, Adrenaline oil, Tuned by Tony. DIY Regulated Return.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 09:27 PM
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arisley View Post
I am glad I own no guns. Could be scary if I did.
Same here man. Guns kill people.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 08-04-2009, 10:27 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by David N View Post
Same here man. Guns kill people.
Its not the guns killing people! Its f*cken people killing people! I will always own a gun,even if they try to take them! let them try they better have more ammo them me becuase they arnt coming in my place to take them

08 6.4 with some goodies

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode