Obama finally admits - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 11:39 AM Thread Starter

Obama finally admits

Obama finally admitted that the 787 billion dollar stimulus is working "as intended" . He finally admits is was supposed to further wreck the economy and drive up unemployment. That is WHat They Want they want a complete monetary collapse I have been saying it for 30 years and it is happening RIGHT NOW!
How else can they remake America and get away with it!
Just like they say, "never waste a good crisis" and if one does not exist them just Manufacture one like "man made global warming", or throw some phoney figures out there and create a "health care crisis".
Crisis! Crisis! Oh My God we're all gonna die big government save us!
W

'97 F-350 4-WD
E4OD 3.55 gears
7.3 I-C stage 1's
38R
Termy modded 17*
Tru-Cool 4739
Swamps IDM Mod
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 03:08 PM
Junior Mint

Re: Obama finally admits

And yet the economy is slowly recovering even though all the signs last year pointed to the worst recession since the 1920's.

I ordered 4 trucks for customers this week. About the same number I ordered in the entire 6 months beginning secong quarter last year.

I don't entirely agree w/ the bail out nor the timing of it (too slow to be distributed) and I certainly don't agree w/ the possibility of another one since this one has not even had time to work but the economy did not completely go in the toilet and I suspect that many of the decisions that were enacted by this administration are the reason for that. Particularly the bail out of the banks. That was a VERY wise decision.

I'm officially...Stroke-less.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 03:12 PM
PSN Veteran

Though I do agree that B-HO and his cronies are doing everything they can to build the govt and make us reliant upon them, we are somehow pulling through.

post #4 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 03:18 PM
ARMY bound

And AZ is asking Bama to stop spending money because it's not doing $hit for us.
post #5 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 03:39 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry_Dubya View Post
Obama finally admitted that the 787 billion dollar stimulus is working "as intended" . He finally admits is was supposed to further wreck the economy and drive up unemployment. That is WHat They Want they want a complete monetary collapse I have been saying it for 30 years and it is happening RIGHT NOW!
How else can they remake America and get away with it!
Just like they say, "never waste a good crisis" and if one does not exist them just Manufacture one like "man made global warming", or throw some phoney figures out there and create a "health care crisis".
Crisis! Crisis! Oh My God we're all gonna die big government save us!
W
why do the mods let this guy post on this site? Phony health care crisis? WOW.

2003 6.0 f250 ccsb 4x4 auto
post #6 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 04:19 PM
PSN Veteran

at least he posted this one without a scripture/bible quote...
post #7 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 04:27 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
So you are all for socialized health care? Going in for a yearly checkup will be like going to the DMV.

"NUMBER 759 please!"
post #8 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 04:28 PM
ARMY bound

Nope! I like what we have now.
post #9 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 04:45 PM
Junior Mint

Re: the economy From the ' Texas Construction Insider' (an industry publication that I subscribe to):

McGraw-Hill Construction - Texas Construction

Military and public work help region ‘weather the storm’
Private development has slowed, but public projects continue in West Texas.
By Debra Wood
Public projects are keeping many contractors afloat in West Texas and the Panhandle during the economic recession.
“We’re staying busy with college, school and industrial work,” says Jerry Rohane, president of Western Builders of Amarillo. Texas..."

AND

"ARRA-Funded Projects Getting Under Way
A Federal Courthouse in Austin and a complex for wounded soldiers at El Paso’s Fort Bliss move closer to ground breaking with ARRA funds.
By Rob Patterson
Rendering of the U.S. Courthouse ; courtesy GSA.
Construction of a new, $107-million United States District Courthouse building on a long-dormant block in rapidly redeveloping downtown Austin will soon get under way thanks to federal stimulus funds.
Funding from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act also allowed the project’s original construction timetable to be moved up."

I should also add that anyone that doesn't recognize that there is a health care crisis in the USA is seriously Myopic. Just because your family currently has Health Insurance is not enough to go on. I don't know what the solution is but clearly Free Market Capitalism in the Medical system has not entirely served us well. Our national healthcare is something like 46th in the world yet cost 3x more per Capita than the next most expensive nation. Over 50% of BK's in the USA occur over health expenses. 1 out of 6 have no insurance and most are children. Ever escalating healthcare expenses are affecting US companies abilty to be competitive in International markets. Something needs to change. What I can't say for sure.

I'm officially...Stroke-less.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 67 (permalink) Old 07-15-2009, 04:47 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by darsey715 View Post
If you want a crisis just wait until the goverment runs your health care.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode