Grr obama is a piece of work... soo irritated - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 01:18 AM Thread Starter
We put the FU! in FUN

Grr obama is a piece of work... soo irritated

This moron proposed that Veterans injured in combat use their private insurance to pay for the injury. What a spit in the face to many injured patriots who willingly gave so much to this country, here are a few quotes from "our" president:

"Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained... "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? It doesn't compute.."

We accepted not only the risk but also the promise that our government would take care of us if we were to be injured, as promised to us when we signed our contract. They expect service members to uphold their end, why doesn't the government have to hold up theirs? Furthermore these Veterans aren't whining, they are screaming in agony after loosing an irreplaceable part of their body, their mind and their ability to live a normal life.

"I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country," Obama continued. "I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit. I guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans."

SELFISHNESS!?!?!?!! I guess your narcissism prevents you from seeing that your proposal is un-American and selfish in the fact that you are looking to cut corners anywhere to live up to your self image of greatness, even if it means trying to rationalize treachery such as this.

#### Obama.

Bored .030 HHT Waste gate,Wicked Wheel, K&N intake, 4" Turbo back, HPX Line , 6.0 Tranny Cooler, IDM MOD,3 Gauge Pillar W/ Auto meter Ultra Lites with LED's, LED Interior lights,
Bestop Soft Top,35W HID's 6K,Pioneer AVHP4200DVD 7",Rockford P2 10" ,Phoniex Gold Door Speakers,JL Amp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 01:20 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Re: Grr obama is a piece of work... soo irritated

When did this come out? That just doesnt sound like the political BS he spews most times...

Total crap for sure but its it real?

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 01:21 AM Thread Starter
We put the FU! in FUN

yeah my friend sent it to me.. im just searching for the link again

Bored .030 HHT Waste gate,Wicked Wheel, K&N intake, 4" Turbo back, HPX Line , 6.0 Tranny Cooler, IDM MOD,3 Gauge Pillar W/ Auto meter Ultra Lites with LED's, LED Interior lights,
Bestop Soft Top,35W HID's 6K,Pioneer AVHP4200DVD 7",Rockford P2 10" ,Phoniex Gold Door Speakers,JL Amp

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 01:48 AM
Aint going anywhere fast

America was so phuckin stupid to vote that monkey into the white house..GD

1985 Ford F250 XLT
6.9 IDI
C6
Just bought it!

2003 Harley Davidson EG
True duals, Tuner I love it!!!

2012 Nissan 370Z
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 Chevy LMM Dmax----sold
2007 Ford F-150----Sold
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 01:50 AM
<-- it's like that

It's old, it went around the emails a few months back.

And no, Obama wasn't proposing that vets only use private insurance. He was talking about possibly using private insurance to suppliment veterans insurance when there was a coverage gap. In no way was there any talk of cutting any existing benefits for vets, or changing anything in their existing policies. It was simply an idea to merge the two, so that private insurance would cover what the government normally wouldn't cover.

It's not as horrific as it seems. The advantage is vets would have more access to healthcare. The disadvantage is the cost of private health insurance would rise even more.

Depending on the source, it takes on many different spins. Most common is it makes it look like vets lose all government insurance, and are forced to pay for private insurance out of their own pockets. This is completely false.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 02:44 AM
PSN Local

im wondering, what obama thought was a coverage gap? what the govt doesnt normally cover for active Military personel... im probably wrong but i was thinking that the govt pretty much covered EVERY thing when your active service member. im not real sure but i thought walter reed hospital did just about every thing when i came to health of our service men... it did when i was there the last time.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 02:55 AM
<-- it's like that

Even with a VA health benefit plan, you can still end up being charged with co-pay for certain medical proceedures, doctor visits, etc.

That's one coverage gap. It's a tiny example, but it shows that vets do not get 100% coverage all the time.

And I don't know all of the VA benefits, but what happens if you go to a regular hospital and not a VA hospital? Aren't there some coverage gaps?

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 03:24 AM
PSN Veteran

I might be able to help out with some of this, im in the middle of filing a claim for disability through the VA. A servicemember can't go to a VA hospital until they are separated from the military. I tried when I broke my leg and they wouldn't see me. While Im in I have Tricare which covers almost everything. I have heard and seen cases with friends that tricare wont cover some diseases and disabilities. A friend of mine has dislexia and tricare will not even cover the charge for him to get tested for dislexia. The system is severely F'd up. I think that no matter what the condition, as long as it happened to the service member while said member was on active duty it should be covered 100%.

2011 F250 XLT 6.7L PSD CCSB

Proud To Be A "Rightwing Extremist"
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 04:49 AM

I can't beleive this !
What a piece of ####! This has got to get out to the general publicwhen was this first announced?
NOW I wonder if people beleive me he's an America hater!

'97 F-350 4-WD
E4OD 3.55 gears
7.3 I-C stage 1's
38R
Termy modded 17*
Tru-Cool 4739
Swamps IDM Mod
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-02-2009, 05:01 AM

i be dad gum this is from March !

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/firs...d-health-care/
whether he drops this idea or not just the fact that he proposes it in the first place is enough to show you what this man is all about.

'97 F-350 4-WD
E4OD 3.55 gears
7.3 I-C stage 1's
38R
Termy modded 17*
Tru-Cool 4739
Swamps IDM Mod

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode