Hey..Mr President..here's a deal for you - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 163 (permalink) Old 08-18-2012, 09:52 AM Thread Starter
TennesseeHillbilly
 
whitjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: "Greenest State in the Land of the Free"
Posts: 1,318
Hey..Mr President..here's a deal for you

Quote:
Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) set high stakes in an offered “deal” with President Obama on Friday.

Obama’s campaign isn’t backing down on requests to see Mitt Romney’s tax returns — on Friday, campaign manager Jim Messina offered to stop asking if he releases five years' worth — but the freshman Florida congressman had a counteroffer for Obama.

“Show us your sealed college records and Operation Fast and Furious White House memos, and we will all show you our tax returns,” West wrote on his Facebook page Friday.
It’s not an original offer; businessman and Romney supporter Donald Trump has been suggesting the same thing via Twitter.

“@MittRomney shouldn't give additional tax returns until @BarackObama gives his passport records, college records & applications,” Trump tweeted earlier in the day.

While Obama’s campaign has suggested Romney’s unwillingness to release more of his personal tax returns indicates a high level of secrecy by the presumptive GOP nominee, West and Trump think the same is true of Obama. But West might not expect Obama to accept his offer, since it would likely be difficult to convince "all" people to voluntarily release their personal financial information.

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/allen-west...#ixzz23tDUsBlM


What are YOU hiding Barry...???



BTW......for you forum nazisTHIS IS A FACTUAL POST...and is in no manner, racist, bigoted, or homophobic or redneck hillbilly inspired.....

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
whitjo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 163 (permalink) Old 08-18-2012, 03:16 PM
<-- it's like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 6,567
Re: Hey..Mr President..here's a deal for you

And people wonder with sheer amazement how we can't seem to get our politicians to work for this country and to put things on track. It's because we vote in idiots that play these back and forth games like this.

Gotta love campaign distractions and finger pointing. I hope people like the two identical choices at the voting booth.


Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Pocket is offline  
post #3 of 163 (permalink) Old 08-18-2012, 03:25 PM
professional slacker
 
alwil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Moose Jaw, Sask,
Posts: 632
Re: Hey..Mr President..here's a deal for you

Wow, they are playing a game with your future you know.
alwil is offline  
 
post #4 of 163 (permalink) Old 08-18-2012, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
TennesseeHillbilly
 
whitjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: "Greenest State in the Land of the Free"
Posts: 1,318
Re: Hey..Mr President..here's a deal for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
And people wonder with sheer amazement how we can't seem to get our politicians to work for this country and to put things on track. It's because we vote in idiots that play these back and forth games like this.

Gotta love campaign distractions and finger pointing. I hope people like the two identical choices at the voting booth.



Yes..yes..yes.....isn't it ironic how one side keeps wanting disclosure while hiding their own skeletons in the closet.....and the greater good is what suffers.....There's a LOT of people who want to see the "fast and furious" documents....I don't think anyone cares about Obama's past....he's a failure
regardless....

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
whitjo is offline  
post #5 of 163 (permalink) Old 08-18-2012, 03:35 PM
PSN Veteran
 
DSTRBD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Houston
Posts: 3,012
Re: Hey..Mr President..here's a deal for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
And people wonder with sheer amazement how we can't seem to get our politicians to work for this country and to put things on track. It's because we vote in idiots that play these back and forth games like this.

Gotta love campaign distractions and finger pointing. I hope people like the two identical choices at the voting booth.
When you havent done sh!t for the last 4 years except run the debt up $1.4T per year, you gotta create some type of diversion.
DSTRBD is offline  
post #6 of 163 (permalink) Old 08-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Stroke it B!tch
 
fordboy11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Conneaut lake PA
Posts: 964
Re: Hey..Mr President..here's a deal for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTRBD View Post
When you havent done sh!t for the last 4 years except run the debt up $1.4T per year, you gotta create some type of diversion.

78 F-150 300 straight 6, 3 on the tree
03 F-250 6.0 Play toy
06 F-250 6.0 (general nightmare) 2.5 pulling truck
12 F-350 6.7 Tow rig

Gotta pay to play son!


Quote:
Originally Posted by F-250-Owner View Post
I know you said you wouldnt turn it up..... but come on.... its like saying "I promise I will only stick the tip in" never happens like that
fordboy11 is offline  
post #7 of 163 (permalink) Old 08-18-2012, 04:23 PM
<-- it's like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 6,567
Re: Hey..Mr President..here's a deal for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTRBD View Post
When you havent done sh!t for the last 4 years except run the debt up $1.4T per year, you gotta create some type of diversion.
If you think Romney is going to be any different..... think again.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Pocket is offline  
post #8 of 163 (permalink) Old 08-18-2012, 04:37 PM
PSN Veteran
 
DSTRBD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Houston
Posts: 3,012
Re: Hey..Mr President..here's a deal for you

I dont think he will be on the spending spree Obama is, thats for sure. The #1 thing that should have been addressed by the Obama administration should have been the economy, but it wasnt, they obviously had other plans. I am hoping Mitt gets elected and brings some of his business knowledge to the table to help start turning this country back in the right direction. The current administration clearly thinks they are playing with Monopoly money and has zero grasp on how to even run a lemonade stand let alone our country. Is Mitt perfect? HELL NO. However, I think he is a step in the right direction.
DSTRBD is offline  
post #9 of 163 (permalink) Old 08-18-2012, 04:48 PM
<-- it's like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 6,567
Re: Hey..Mr President..here's a deal for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTRBD View Post
I dont think he will be on the spending spree Obama is, thats for sure. The #1 thing that should have been addressed by the Obama administration should have been the economy, but it wasnt, they obviously had other plans. I am hoping Mitt gets elected and brings some of his business knowledge to the table to help start turning this country back in the right direction. The current administration clearly thinks they are playing with Monopoly money and has zero grasp on how to even run a lemonade stand let alone our country. Is Mitt perfect? HELL NO. However, I think he is a step in the right direction.
I didn't know the president ran 100% of the country 100% of the time.

Weird, because I always thought that spending was the result of congressional legislation. I guess somehow I got my branches of government mixed up. Haha! Silly me!

So you're saying that Romney, even though he isn't perfect, can single handedly turn this country back around without any assistance from congress? Wow! If he's really that great, maybe I should vote for him too! I never knew a president could be so powerful!

I really want to see his plan for how he is going to cut congressional funding to all of these agencies and programs, and do it without their approval. I really want to know how he is going to pass a deficit-free budget overnight, again without congressional approval. I really want to know how he is single handedly going to create jobs out of thin air, and all by himself... while the whole time cutting spending that is eventually funneled into the private sector that helps create some of these jobs in the first place.

I'm in awe at Romney now. I just didn't know before! Thanks for the eye opener, I can see the light now. From now on I will vote a straight republican ticket, so that our country will once again be restored, and we will never have any problems again.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Pocket is offline  
post #10 of 163 (permalink) Old 08-18-2012, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
TennesseeHillbilly
 
whitjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: "Greenest State in the Land of the Free"
Posts: 1,318
Re: Hey..Mr President..here's a deal for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
I didn't know the president ran 100% of the country 100% of the time.

Weird, because I always thought that spending was the result of congressional legislation. I guess somehow I got my branches of government mixed up. Haha! Silly me!

So you're saying that Romney, even though he isn't perfect, can single handedly turn this country back around without any assistance from congress? Wow! If he's really that great, maybe I should vote for him too! I never knew a president could be so powerful!

I really want to see his plan for how he is going to cut congressional funding to all of these agencies and programs, and do it without their approval. I really want to know how he is going to pass a deficit-free budget overnight, again without congressional approval. I really want to know how he is single handedly going to create jobs out of thin air, and all by himself... while the whole time cutting spending that is eventually funneled into the private sector that helps create some of these jobs in the first place.

I'm in awe at Romney now. I just didn't know before! Thanks for the eye opener, I can see the light now. From now on I will vote a straight republican ticket, so that our country will once again be restored, and we will never have any problems again.
You forgot an important detail.....Obama has repeatedly circumvented congress to get HIS way........

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
whitjo is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome