Hellooooooooo - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-16-2012, 03:28 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran
 
tbolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Peoria, Az
Posts: 3,940
Hellooooooooo

Obama At Ramadan Dinner: Koran Says Men and Women Are Equal

Glen
early99 f350 cc, lb, 2wd, drw, A pillar autometer guages, CTS monitor, AIS intake, 4" turbo back cat delete diamondeye exhaust, dptuner, pmt1, jw vb, Swamps ab inj, Adrenaline oil, Coolingmist, 180*T, Trucool cooler, spin on trans filter, Firestone air bags, 2" frt leveling kit, now chased by a 34' toyhauler
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tbolt is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-16-2012, 03:38 AM
<-- it's like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 6,567
Re: Hellooooooooo




Now why would I post this?

Because it's a retarded article that is trying desperately to make an issue out of nothing. It's nonsensical, because it deliberately ignores any and all comments, ties, etc of Obama to Christianity, his beliefs, or his interaction with the Christian community.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Pocket is offline  
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-16-2012, 03:39 AM
<-- it's like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 6,567
Re: Hellooooooooo

Hey tbolt..... why so obsessed with Obama? Why do you intentionally seek out and post lie after lie about him? Why do you intentionally look for biased articles such as this one to stir false emotions and reactions?

That is certainly not Christian-like behavior from you. A true Christian would seek the truth first, rather than spread gossip and intentional antagonism.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Pocket is offline  
 
post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-16-2012, 10:25 PM
PSN Newb
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Summit Ms
Posts: 45
Re: Hellooooooooo

Pocket who are you to judge someone as a Christian. The only person that can do that is God himself. Just remember. When your pointing a finger there are 3 more pointing back at you.
Why do you constantly look for the bad in everything someone from the other side post. People like you are the very reason we are in the shape we are in. Can't see past the end of your nose. In that article someone posted there opinion. How is that a lie?
Oh I forgot Odip#### tells no lies. He is perfect just like you. I bet you would swallow for him. Bahaaaa
Bama is offline  
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-17-2012, 01:00 AM
<-- it's like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 6,567
Re: Hellooooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama View Post
Pocket who are you to judge someone as a Christian.
Because he loves to go around judging everyone else first. Just ask him about any hot-button "Christian" topics, like abortion. He'll go on a flame war casting down fire and brimstone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama View Post
The only person that can do that is God himself. Just remember. When your pointing a finger there are 3 more pointing back at you.
Are we back in 3rd grade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama View Post
Why do you constantly look for the bad in everything someone from the other side post.
Because people like you are constantly looking for the bad in everything. I simply respond with what is provided in this thread.

How about that thread you started with the title "Odumbass Family vacations on your dime." Oh.... you mean that was something good and positive? You mean to tell me that your intent there was to look for the good in everything about Obama?

Again, I simply work with what is given on the forum. I call out hypocrisy, lies, bias, and fear-mongering for what it is. If you don't like it, than try to use the few remaining brain cells between your ears and think for yourself for a change, rather than continuing to rely on spoon fed wingnut opinion articles, and those forwarded emails that you get from all your toothless hillbilly friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama View Post
People like you are the very reason we are in the shape we are in. Can't see past the end of your nose.
Actually, no. It's people like YOU who are the very reason we are in the shape that we are in. It's people like you who believe it's absolutely necessary to pick one side, demonize the other for even the slightest difference in opinion on the most minuscule topic. It's people like you who believe that compromise shows weakness, and that it must be fought at all costs. It's people like you who rely on daily doses of misinformation to form your warped opinion of the world. It's people like you who are so ingrained with propaganda that when real facts are presented, your first reaction is anger rather than critical thinking and rationalization. It's people like you who continue to vote along party lines, and fail to realize the fact that political parties exist is the source of all our problems in government.

See the difference? You say I am the problem, and your reasoning is that I "can't see past the end of my nose." I say you are the problem, and I can clearly and distinctly dissect the exact reason why, in much detail. That's called critical thinking, which is what I used... vs emotion, which is what you used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama View Post
In that article someone posted there opinion. How is that a lie?
Because it's presented as a source of information. It's exactly the same as all the Glenn Becks, Rachel Maddow's, Bill O'Reilly's, Sean Hannity's, and Rush Limbaughs out there. Doesn't matter what side of the fence they are on, they pose as sources of information, and simply pick a side to slew their bias and misinformation.

What's sad is that people blindly believe it all as true, and use that misinformation to go out and vote.... which affects you, me, and everyone else here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama View Post
Oh I forgot Odip#### tells no lies.
I never said he didn't lie. He's a politician for crap's sake. What I find hysterical is people like you are willing to tell more lies about him than he tells to the American people. Not only that, but you find any way you can defend lies told by those who you feel are on the same side as you. Even when facts are presented, you still fight them tooth and nail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama View Post
He is perfect just like you.
Impossible. Only I am perfect. There can be only one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama View Post
I bet you would swallow for him. Bahaaaa
Again, it looks like we're back in 3rd grade.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Pocket is offline  
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-17-2012, 02:17 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Plover WI
Posts: 345
Re: Hellooooooooo

Don't worry, Pocket's opinions are the only ones that really matter around here. No one elses. Remember our powerstrokes run on hopes and dreams also! For the love of Christ, you really need a muzzle.

You are a textbook case for schoolyard tactics.
Binderpower is offline  
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-17-2012, 02:35 AM
PSN Newb
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Summit Ms
Posts: 45
Re: Hellooooooooo

Not even worth my time to respond. Because he twist everything and over analyzes. I have explained myself in my post and he stil wants to drag #### over to another.
Bama is offline  
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-17-2012, 02:41 AM
<-- it's like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 6,567
Re: Hellooooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama View Post
Not even worth my time to respond. Because he twist everything and over analyzes. I have explained myself in my post and he stil wants to drag #### over to another.
Translation: Pocket just owned me and I don't have any way to respond without looking like a fool.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Pocket is offline  
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-17-2012, 02:42 AM
<-- it's like that
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 6,567
Re: Hellooooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
Don't worry, Pocket's opinions are the only ones that really matter around here. No one elses. Remember our powerstrokes run on hopes and dreams also! For the love of Christ, you really need a muzzle.

You are a textbook case for schoolyard tactics.
Strange how when I look at the P&R section, it's your name shown as the one who starts most of the threads. And you want me to be muzzled?

So you are a spreader of propaganda and lies, and you wish to silence anyone who disagrees with you. Sounds an awful lot like a liberal commie to me.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
.
Pocket is offline  
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 08-17-2012, 04:53 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran
 
tbolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Peoria, Az
Posts: 3,940
Re: Hellooooooooo

[QUOTE=Pocket;How about that thread you started with the title "Odumbass Family vacations on your dime." Oh.... you mean that was something good and positive? You mean to tell me that your intent there was to look for the good in everything about Obama?[/QUOTE]



Not much good to say about him other than he's getting ready to return to Chicago and screw that city up some more if that's possible

Glen
early99 f350 cc, lb, 2wd, drw, A pillar autometer guages, CTS monitor, AIS intake, 4" turbo back cat delete diamondeye exhaust, dptuner, pmt1, jw vb, Swamps ab inj, Adrenaline oil, Coolingmist, 180*T, Trucool cooler, spin on trans filter, Firestone air bags, 2" frt leveling kit, now chased by a 34' toyhauler
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tbolt is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome