Media no show - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 03:03 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Media no show

Well this is relevant to what the media wants you to see and what it doesn't. This can be, how some on here would label any that go against the grain, explained as prejudice, racist-yes racist (2. abusive or aggressive behaviour towards members of another race on the basis of such a belief)
cause we have a race of people who are pro-lifers and a race of people who are abortionist. But only we pro life people must be tolerant of abortionist, which I am glad we are, but the other way around, all rules don't apply.

Media Repeatedly Ignores Violent Attacks Against Pro-Lifers | Media Research Center

I think others and I here really know who the real haters are in this world.

Anytime anyone of us say anything or point out anyone with the slightest difference in race, color, religion, etc, we are instantly labeled a bigot, racist, homophobe!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 04:03 PM
<-- it's like that

Re: Media no show

So where's all the media reports about violence against pro-choicers and abortion clinics?

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 04:22 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
Well this is relevant to what the media wants you to see and what it doesn't. This can be, how some on here would label any that go against the grain, explained as prejudice, racist-yes racist (2. abusive or aggressive behaviour towards members of another race on the basis of such a belief)
cause we have a race of people who are pro-lifers and a race of people who are abortionist. But only we pro life people must be tolerant of abortionist, which I am glad we are, but the other way around, all rules don't apply.

Media Repeatedly Ignores Violent Attacks Against Pro-Lifers | Media Research Center

Anytime anyone of us say anything or point out anyone with the slightest difference in race, color, religion, etc, we are instantly labeled a bigot, racist, homophobe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
So where's all the media reports about violence against pro-choicers and abortion clinics?
Dont try and make sense Curtis... Its not nice, it hurts binders feelings.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe

post #4 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 04:24 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:

Its called pro-choice...

Just because someone is for the right of a woman to make a choice, does not make them pro-abortion...

retard.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #5 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 04:51 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
Its called pro-choice...

Just because someone is for the right of a woman to make a choice, does not make them pro-abortion...

retard.
Not much difference there. You are really splitting hairs on that one.

So that would be like me saying, "I like Hitler and side with him, but I am not a nazi."
post #6 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 04:53 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Dont try and make sense Curtis... Its not nice, it hurts binders feelings.
Put up or shut up. I have only heard of those in the media (local, national, paper, radio) on those that attacked abortion clinics. Not vice versa.
post #7 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 05:42 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Not much difference there. You are really splitting hairs on that one.

So that would be like me saying, "I like Hitler and side with him, but I am not a nazi."
... no, it would be like someone saying I am a German, but I do not agree with Hitler...

Or you can be pro beef, but not eat it...

Not everything is black and white dumbass.

Joe
post #8 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 08:14 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
...[B] no, it would be like someone saying I am a German, but I do not agree with Hitler...[/B0]

Or you can be pro beef, but not eat it...

Not everything is black and white dumbass.
You can't have your cake and eat it at the same time?

Your response from your def: would be as follows;
I am a woman therefore I respect womans right to choose
but your German analogy, it would read as otherwise:
I am a woman, therefore I disagree with woman who abort...

Everything is black and white. Stop being so wishy washy.
post #9 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-14-2012, 08:52 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
You can't have your cake and eat it at the same time?

Your response from your def: would be as follows;
I am a woman therefore I respect womans right to choose
but your German analogy, it would read as otherwise:
I am a woman, therefore I disagree with woman who abort...

Everything is black and white. Stop being so wishy washy.
WTF?

No... Everything is not black and white... Matter of fact you just mention that in another thread...

The sky is blue...

I know lots of women... well not lots, my wife might read this... and many of them are pro CHOICE but would not personally have an abortion...

Joe
post #10 of 37 (permalink) Old 08-17-2012, 02:27 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
WTF?

No... Everything is not black and white... Matter of fact you just mention that in another thread...

The sky is blue...

I know lots of women... well not lots, my wife might read this... and many of them are pro CHOICE but would not personally have an abortion...
Quit mixing the two, the sky and abortion are two entirely different things. One we are talking about a person, and the other about matter

During the day, the sky is blue, during the evening, the sky is multitude of colors, cause of the bending of the light. At night, the sky is black.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode