Desperation by Obama - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-09-2012, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Desperation by Obama

Well this is one of the lowest of the lows from the Obama administration. It just goes to show how desperate he is to smear his opponent and stoop to any level to do it. He is afraid of losing his post and this is what we get...

Romney campaign slams Obama over super PAC ad | Fox News

this guy should be sent packing on a one way ticket to Antartica!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Junior Mint

Re: Desperation by Obama

It was a SuperPac ad. They can say whatever they want to as they have no official connection to the candidacy.

Lord knows the SuperPacs on both sides have been exagerating and just flat out lying. One of the many reasons they shouldn't be allowed to even exist.

Was this the worst offense by a SuperPac at this point? Probably. But down in the gutters, everyone stinks anyways.

I'm officially...Stroke-less.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-09-2012, 05:25 PM
Faster Than You

Got to love polls, one side always shows it in their favor. It was proven to be very wrong here locally in the run off between David Dewhurst and Ted Cruz, Cruz beat him by a whopping 13 % yet the polls from all the local liberal talking heads showed Dewhurst had it in the bag. Just goes to show the media will spin it what ever way they want to.

The Owebama campaign is desperate, they know they are on the bottom of this election and not only that but that people are going to vote for someone they are not 100% in favor of just to get his Can out of the White House.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-09-2012, 05:37 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
Well this is one of the lowest of the lows from the Obama administration. It just goes to show how desperate he is to smear his opponent and stoop to any level to do it. He is afraid of losing his post and this is what we get...

Romney campaign slams Obama over super PAC ad | Fox News

this guy should be sent packing on a one way ticket to Antartica!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns_PSD View Post
It was a SuperPac ad. They can say whatever they want to as they have no official connection to the candidacy.

Lord knows the SuperPacs on both sides have been exagerating and just flat out lying. One of the many reasons they shouldn't be allowed to even exist.

Was this the worst offense by a SuperPac at this point? Probably. But down in the gutters, everyone stinks anyways.
Said perfectly Suns...

I will agree its a horrible ad, spun in a horrible way.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-09-2012, 05:43 PM
PSN Newb

Down right pathetic. What else can you expect from the scum of the earth tho.
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-09-2012, 06:03 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama View Post
Down right pathetic. What else can you expect from the scum of the earth tho.
Again...

You are blaming the wrong person for this ad...

Obama and his campaign did NOT make this ad.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-09-2012, 06:18 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Romney asks where response | Fox News

Please read before making any further idiotic comments csi. The top aid for obama was found lying with her CNN interview! These people (obama and his gibronies) have no class whatsoever. Rahm Emanuel, just take a look in his past and find out what this administration is all about.
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-09-2012, 06:23 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Romney asks where response | Fox News

Please read before making any further idiotic comments csi. The top aid for obama was found lying with her CNN interview! These people (obama and his gibronies) have no class whatsoever. Rahm Emanuel, just take a look in his past and find out what this administration is all about.
I dont have to read, you are three days behind in all this. I have already read all about it.

Does not change the fact that Obama and his campaign had nothing to do with this particular ad. It was produced and paid for by a Super Pac...

Don't like it, then ban super pacs, but until then you can not blame Obama for this particular dirty ad...

Well... You can, because you dont agree with facts, they just dont sit well with you.

Joe
post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-09-2012, 06:35 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
I dont have to read, you are three days behind in all this. I have already read all about it.

Does not change the fact that Obama and his campaign had nothing to do with this particular ad. It was produced and paid for by a Super Pac...

Don't like it, then ban super pacs, but until then you can not blame Obama for this particular dirty ad...

Well... You can, because you dont agree with facts, they just dont sit well with you.
I am not three days behind, cause I was surprised no one put this out there. I have heard this since it came out. Just sat on the sidelines and waited, and said well enough, I'll put it out there. I know many guys are busy and don't see or hear the news daily. I hear all this on the radio.

And BS, you know full well Obama knew about this ad before it was put out there. How naive do you think we all are.
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 08-09-2012, 06:37 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
I am not three days behind, cause I was surprised no one put this out there. I have heard this since it came out. Just sat on the sidelines and waited, and said well enough, I'll put it out there. I know many guys are busy. I hear all this on the radio.

And BS, you know full well Obama knew about this ad before it was put out there. How naive do you think we all are.
More base less claims...

Prove it. That or STFU.

Joe

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode