Current Poll - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 127 (permalink) Old 07-27-2012, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Plover WI
Posts: 345
Current Poll

Despite the media's desparate attempts of painting Obummer as their savior, they also skew the polls however and whenever...

Poll: Romney Takes Five-Point Lead
Binderpower is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 127 (permalink) Old 07-29-2012, 01:09 PM
Caption This
 
444-4D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Tulsa
Posts: 4,255
Re: Current Poll

http://lubbockonline.com/interact/bl...s#.UBU2r45Z_zI

If only those who knew what they were talking about replied, this thread would still be on page one.
2000 F-250 CC 4x4 PSD Auto
444-4D is offline  
post #3 of 127 (permalink) Old 07-29-2012, 06:49 PM
PSN Newb
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Summit Ms
Posts: 45
Re: Current Poll

For all our sakes. I hope there right.
Bama is offline  
 
post #4 of 127 (permalink) Old 07-29-2012, 07:18 PM
Gandy Dancer
 
AK Gandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: In The Villages
Posts: 5,972
Re: Current Poll

The only "poll" that counts.....is in November.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
AK Gandy is offline  
post #5 of 127 (permalink) Old 07-29-2012, 07:21 PM
PSN Veteran
 
Bugman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Gypsum, Co
Posts: 5,292
Re: Current Poll



The way that they take polls nowdays they can say anything that the pollsters want them to say so I don't even bother to pay any attention to them.

Wait until November for the final one, and the only one that really counts.

96 F250 XLT 4x4, 4:10 gears, 5 speed, Tymar intake and HX hose, downpipe, pyro and boost guages, coolant filter, Luc clutch
Bugman is offline  
post #6 of 127 (permalink) Old 07-29-2012, 08:09 PM
Yeah, it's like that
 
ducatirider944's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Right Wing, Midwest
Posts: 2,419
Re: Current Poll

Well, if Obama wins in November, you won't ever see a Conservative President again (Not that Romney is Conservative in the first place) We currently have 51% supporting the other 49% once those flip, where it is 48% supporting the 52% it is game over. Obama gets another 4 yrs, we will be there with no problem. There are entirely to many people on the Gov't tit and Obama is expanding that at a pretty good clip. It's job security for liberals.

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
ducatirider944 is offline  
post #7 of 127 (permalink) Old 07-31-2012, 06:30 AM
PSN Veteran
 
tbolt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Peoria, Az
Posts: 3,940
Re: Current Poll

Also when HE colapses the economy he can declare marshal law and be our first dictator. Isn't that something to look forward to??

I'm poking but it could happen.

Glen
early99 f350 cc, lb, 2wd, drw, A pillar autometer guages, CTS monitor, AIS intake, 4" turbo back cat delete diamondeye exhaust, dptuner, pmt1, jw vb, Swamps ab inj, Adrenaline oil, Coolingmist, 180*T, Trucool cooler, spin on trans filter, Firestone air bags, 2" frt leveling kit, now chased by a 34' toyhauler
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
tbolt is offline  
post #8 of 127 (permalink) Old 07-31-2012, 07:34 AM
PSN Local
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: OREGON
Posts: 93
Re: Current Poll

well lets just face it the only reason this [email protected]# clown got elected is because he is black.

say what you want about being racist but thats not it at all.

how many hundreds of thousands voted for him that had never voted before or even for that matter payed enough attention to who the canidates are.

the next time someone says i voted for obama ask... why...... see if they can give you one real reason why. not just a reason but maybe what one of his talking points was while running for president.

i can almost guarantee 8 out of 10 will be speachless.

2005 F 250 6.0, 130600 AND NOW MY FUN BEGINS
bigwhiteone is offline  
post #9 of 127 (permalink) Old 07-31-2012, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Plover WI
Posts: 345
Re: Current Poll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwhiteone View Post
well lets just face it the only reason this [email protected]# clown got elected is because he is black.

say what you want about being racist but thats not it at all.

how many hundreds of thousands voted for him that had never voted before or even for that matter payed enough attention to who the canidates are.

the next time someone says i voted for obama ask... why...... see if they can give you one real reason why. not just a reason but maybe what one of his talking points was while running for president.

i can almost guarantee 8 out of 10 will be speachless.
Agreed!
Binderpower is offline  
post #10 of 127 (permalink) Old 07-31-2012, 05:15 PM
Junior Mint
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,461
Re: Current Poll

I do not see the media overall taking sides. Maybe it's just the sources I follow? I could never imagine however that saying that a candidate is sure to win, would ever help his voter turn-out. After-all, if you KNOW your candidate is going to win, you just might find something more important to do that day, or not donate, or not volunteer. The best way to drive your voter turn out, be losing in the polls the day before the election, imo.

So the 51% of Conservatives have "supported the other 49%" of us Liberals huh? I've paid $44K in income taxes this year and as always claim 10 and 10 deductions. I have already topped off my Social Security, 401K account, and my Health Savings Account for the year. You ain't supporting me homie. Get your facts straight. I guarantee that I pay more in taxes in a year than 60% (more like 99% on this forum) Conservatives MAKE in an entire year. It's these sort of gross exagerations about Progressives that make Conservatives look like complete idiots.

A study showed that Obama lost way more votes than he gained by being black. The black population is only 12.4% of the US and they were already voting 88% Democratic in 2004. How much of a difference do you really think it made that essentially 1% more of the US population voted for Obama because he was black? A hell of a lot more of the population than 1% is blantly prejudiced against blacks anyways. You might just have to face that he was a strong candidate, has shown strong leadership since being elected and passed much of the agenda that he promised voters. Furthermore, I don't believe that ANY Dem candidate could have lost the election after the Bush presidency. It is my contention that if Obama was white w/ the exact same policies, he would be elected by HUGE crushing majories over any current Republican. You can stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

I'm officially...Stroke-less.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Suns_PSD is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome