Illinois top for per capita debt - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 12:38 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Illinois top for per capita debt

Money woes, pension funding put Illinois in top 5 for per capita debt burden - Chicago Tribune

Hey folks, I think we should listen to what Highlander has to say, cause their state leads by example and it shows!! MOOOOhahahaha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Caption This

Re: Illinois top for per capita debt

The per capita debt for the U.S.A. is $45,000 and will be $75,000 by 2020. That doesn't include the unfunded liabilities. Those are about $400,000 per person.

If only those who knew what they were talking about replied, this thread would still be on page one.
2000 F-250 CC 4x4 PSD Auto
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-07-2012, 01:00 AM
Poh
Respect my awesomeness

thats no secret .... a spokeperson form IL was on the news on some Chicago station admitting that IL does not pay their bills..... IL has a worse credit rating than a welfare hood rat.

96 F350 Crew Cab Dually. 7.3L stroke. CXracing intercooler, 3" Down pipe, Tru cool max transmission cooler, EBV delete.

just to live does not mean you're alive

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-09-2012, 01:36 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
Hey folks, I think we should listen to what Highlander has to say, cause their state leads by example and it shows!! MOOOOhahahaha
Now you found someone else to attack. Tell me how those high morals and values of yours are working out.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-09-2012, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
Now you found someone else to attack. Tell me how those high morals and values of yours are working out.
I love your definition of attack. When you call someone out because they spout off about their utopian society, I call that a rebuttle, not an attack like you want it to be. Go back to your scheduled program of reading alinsky rules for radicals...
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-09-2012, 07:33 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
I love your definition of attack. When you call someone out because they spout off about their utopian society, I call that a rebuttle, not an attack like you want it to be. Go back to your scheduled program of reading alinsky rules for radicals...

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-10-2012, 03:55 AM Thread Starter
Banned

What is an attack is you on the facts. You can't handle the facts so right away you try and distract from facts. Good luck chummy.
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-10-2012, 01:17 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
What is an attack is you on the facts. You can't handle the facts so right away you try and distract from facts. Good luck chummy.
Here's a fun fact: You just tried to put me down using a book you never even read in the first place.

Another fun fact: You created this thread as an attack on Highlander.

Care to brag about yourself more? Go ahead and tell everyone here how awesomely wholesome you are, how much greater your values, morals, and work ethic are than everyone else.

You refuse to listen to reason, and you start threads as attacks on others. Then of course you brag about yourself constantly. Douche-like behavior from you deserves to be pointed out.

And here's a clue: I wouldn't have said anything at all if you hadn't gone after Highlander. So if you continue to be a dick, I'll continue to point it out for everyone.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Bird is the Word

the reason the state of illinois is in such terrible financial condition is because our previous govenors have been dirtier than mud and thats why their in prison making license plates. Along with them, Chicago takes most of the money that the state gets and uses it however they want and ignores anyone south of CROOK County.

E99<---Sold

07.5 CumminGs
ARP
Air Dog 2
Industrial Injection
Draconian Diesel TCM
Anarchy Diesel EFI Live
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 07-11-2012, 04:19 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
Here's a fun fact: You just tried to put me down using a book you never even read in the first place.

Another fun fact: You created this thread as an attack on Highlander.

Care to brag about yourself more? Go ahead and tell everyone here how awesomely wholesome you are, how much greater your values, morals, and work ethic are than everyone else.

You refuse to listen to reason, and you start threads as attacks on others. Then of course you brag about yourself constantly. Douche-like behavior from you deserves to be pointed out.

And here's a clue: I wouldn't have said anything at all if you hadn't gone after Highlander. So if you continue to be a dick, I'll continue to point it out for everyone.

Go ahead and bring it. This is a rebuttle to a man who thinks we should all be paid the same, live the same, and all live in perfect harmony. Well in his little fairy world, he needs to observe nature and take notes from the old and the wise. Mortar, steel and stone didn't just drop from the sky and land perfectly in place for our fat azzes to occupy. Blood, sweat, long hours, and ingenuity were involved to create what we have. We live, and we die. Just as in nature. We kill plants and animals to survive, but far too often we don't even give thanks. Plants kill other plants and animals, and animals kill other animals and plants. Facts of life.

You can keep being an azz, it don't bother me. Your true colors keep shining thru.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode