White Privilege - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-23-2012, 12:53 PM Thread Starter

White Privilege

University sponsors campaign to undermine | University of Minnesota - Duluth

Quote:
The University of Minnesota - Duluth (UMD) is now sponsoring an ad-campaign designed to achieve "racial justice" by raising awareness of "white privilege."

The project disseminates its message, that "society was setup for us [whites]" and as such is "unfair," through an aggressive campaign of online videos, billboards, and lectures. The ads feature a number of Caucasians confessing their guilt for the supposed "privilege" that comes along with their fair features.

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-23-2012, 01:47 PM
PSN Newb

Re: White Privilege

Wow, Really? What the F***! Sounds like some Liberal B.S. Or they are trying to get votes for their future Campaigning!
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-23-2012, 08:17 PM
--------

Instead of beating down whites, why don't they focus on raising the non-whites? It seems like it would be a lot more constructive to me.

2004 F250 SC Shortbed 6.0 (03 Engine) Auto 4X2 Lariat, John Wood SCT, 4" Turbo back exhaust with cat, Boze Fatal Eight 20x10 Wheels, Toyo Proxes ST 305/50-20 Tires

Quote:
Spelling is a lossed art.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Always be sincere...even if you don't mean it.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-23-2012, 08:21 PM
OverFuelingForYourPlesure

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianC View Post
Instead of beating down whites, why don't they focus on raising the non-whites? It seems like it would be a lot more constructive to me.
Agreed^^

what they are doing only makes things worse in my opinion

Ross
2.6 modified street pulling truck "The Lone Stroke
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-1996 f350, stock bottom end! swamps 400/400% injectors, swamps BFH turbo, swamps IDM, Swamps tunes, BTS oil, springs, studs, tubes, fuel system, water to air cooler, and much more...

-97 f350 4x4 CCLB tow rig

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-23-2012, 08:24 PM
Media Mushroom Stamp

Ah, the joys of liberal bull####

Sent from my MB865 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-24-2012, 04:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianC View Post
Can't agree more. In addition, instead of always pointing the fingers at those who have, why not show these very folks how it can all be achieved. Thru hard work and dedication.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-26-2012, 12:58 AM
PSN Veteran

Lowest of the low.

WTF is wrong with people in this country?
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-26-2012, 12:20 PM
TennesseeHillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSTRBD View Post
Lowest of the low.

WTF is wrong with people in this country?
Easy answer.....one word....liberalism

Disclaimer:
This post does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my dog; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; you may distribute this posting and all its associated parts freely but you may not make a profit from it or include the posting in commercial publications; further redistributions of this document or its parts are allowed; posts are subject to change without notice; posts are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental; hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle; your mileage may vary; no substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; this offer is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; humor is provided "as is" without any warranties expressed or implied; user assumes full liabilities; not liable for damages due to use or misuse; an equal opportunity post employer; no shoes, no shirt, no posts; quantities are limited while supplies last; if defects are discovered, do not attempt to fix them yourself, but return to an authorized post service center; caveat emptor; read at your own risk; parental advisory - explicit lyrics; text may contain material some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised; keep away from sunlight, pets, and small children; limit one-per-family please; no money down; no purchase necessary; you need not be present to win; some assembly required; batteries are not included; action figures sold separately; no preservatives added; safety goggles may be required during use; sealed for your protection, do not use if the safety seal is broken; call before you dig; for external use only; if a rash, redness, irritation, or swelling develops, discontinue use; use only with proper ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place; keep away from open flames and avoid inhaling fumes; avoid contact with mucous membranes; do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit; do not place near flammable or magnetic source; smoking these posts may be hazardous to your health; the best safeguard, second only to abstinence, is the use of a good laugh; text used in these posts is made from 100% recycled electrons and magnetic particles; no animals were used to test the hilarity of these posts; no salt, MSG, artificial color or flavor added; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, if symptoms persist, consult a humorologist; posts are ribbed for your pleasure; please seek immediate medical assistance for a post lasting more than 4 hours;slippery when wet; must be 18 to enter; possible penalties for early withdrawal; slightly higher west of the Rockies; allow four to six weeks for delivery; disclaimer does not cover hurricane, lightning, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, flood, and other Acts of God, misuse, neglect, unauthorized repair, damage from improper installation, typos, misspelled words, incorrect line voltage, missing or altered serial numbers, sonic boom vibrations, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, customer adjustments that are not covered in the post list, and incidents owing to motor vehicle accidents, airplane crash, ship sinking, leaky roof, falling rocks, mud slides, forest fire, broken glass, flying projectiles, or dropping the item; other restrictions may apply. If something offends you, lighten up, get a life, and move on.

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-28-2012, 02:44 PM
Banned

I am gonna start my own bich session. Why is it that mostly black people win the marathons???? Is it some sort of Black privilege????

It is called practice. Anyone who succeeds at what they do, is due from diligence and repetition. White people in general more often have a job day in and day out and they usually climb the ladder cause thru repetition and practice, they become very good at what they do. They often improve the efficiencies of their job on top of it all and pass it on. Put in the time and hard work, you will become good at it. If you expect me to go out tomorrow and run the Boston Marathon, I can do it, but don't expect me to win it. With alot of practice, I may or I could win it.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-28-2012, 11:55 PM
Intelligent Burro

Slavery has never gone away.
In the pre-Civil War days the Plantation owner sat in his house and lived off the money generated by the people going out everyday and working.
The same scenario exists today: The roles are just reversed.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode