FROM THE CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF: - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
TennesseeHillbilly

FROM THE CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF:

dog.jpg

THE CITY OF CHICAGO
POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS ANNOUNCED THIS MORNING THAT
ALL GERMAN SHEPHERD POLICE DOGS WILL BE REPLACED
BY COON HOUNDS, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE CITY IS NOT
HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WITH GERMANS.

Apply disclaimer:

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 11:45 AM
Banned

Re: FROM THE CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF:

I was gonna post this one up long ago cause I thought it was funny as heck. But the goons on here would only pad themselves some more knowing full well that I must be a racist. No one can take a friggin joke anymore.

I love that one!
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
TennesseeHillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I was gonna post this one up long ago cause I thought it was funny as heck. But the goons on here would only pad themselves some more knowing full well that I must be a racist. No one can take a friggin joke anymore.

I love that one!
Well......there's a saying that applies here...."Fuk 'em if they can't take a joke"......I think most people are sick and tired of the lame-ass "racist" rhetoric.
The sad fact is...they can't come up with anything else on their own. And there's another saying that likely applies as well......."Takes one to know one"

PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitjo View Post
Well......there's a saying that applies here...."Fuk 'em if they can't take a joke"......I think most people are sick and tired of the lame-ass "racist" rhetoric.
The sad fact is...they can't come up with anything else on their own. And there's another saying that likely applies as well......."Takes one to know one"
True, oh so true!
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 01:23 PM
chasin beer drinkin women

lmao

95 PSD zf5, straight pipe exhaust, 35" bfg all terrains.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 05:08 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Attachment 29601

THE CITY OF CHICAGO

Apply disclaimer:
I thought this was funny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post

I love that one!
And here we go...

The reason people pick up on what you say, is because its true. You have made it quite clear that the color of someones skin is more important then the words and actions that that person does.

In your mind Black is bad, evil and trouble.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
TennesseeHillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
I thought this was funny...

And here we go...

The reason people pick up on what you say, is because its true. You have made it quite clear that the color of someones skin is more important then the words and actions that that person does.

In your mind Black is bad, evil and trouble.
No, my friend, that is simply your perception. I can make neither rational nor reasonable judgments about anyone who I know only from an internet forum.
Hear me out now, anyone can be anyone they want to be....Brad Paisley even has a song about it...So much cooler online....

So, if I log on and feel like "adding some fuel to the fire" in regard to a perhaps heated discussion, in no way could one truly derive my demeanor from a few written words. There's no tone of voice or no inflection possible, other than a few silly emoticons. I don't even phone text my wife for that very reason....it's too easy for a thought to be misconstrued.

At times, when I'm bored or just feeling like messin' with somebody(they know who they are) or I see a thread getting too far "left", I'll put some kind of post up that "stirs the pot" so to speak. It's merely entertainment.

Now, on a more somber note, when I observe those who are quick to jump on the "racist" rant ....I often wonder how often they routinely visit the, let's say, "baddest part of town"?......I assume it's not very often, if it all.....surely it would not be that they are closet, stereotyping racists?
If "stereotyping" is "racist" then they should have no reservations about a frequent friendly visit there. However, according to "facts" and "statistics", it's probably not a good idea to do so. There's a syaing......."If you talk the talk....then you should walk the walk"......

Lastly, I have more than a few friends and acquaintances that are black. I have one friend that knows and tells more black jokes than anyone. Is he "racist" against his own? Of course not, he simply sees it for what it is...A JOKE. I rent a condo to a very respected and upstanding man who happens to be black. There are more white than black people that I just don't care for.

Now, am I gonna stop messin' with these fellow members in that way? Of course not..it's too darn much fun!

PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 06:17 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
No, my friend, that is simply your perception. I can make neither rational nor reasonable judgments about anyone who I know only from an internet forum.
Hear me out now, anyone can be anyone they want to be....Brad Paisley even has a song about it...So much cooler online....

So, if I log on and feel like "adding some fuel to the fire" in regard to a perhaps heated discussion, in no way could one truly derive my demeanor from a few written words. There's no tone of voice or no inflection possible, other than a few silly emoticons. I don't even phone text my wife for that very reason....it's too easy for a thought to be misconstrued.

At times, when I'm bored or just feeling like messin' with somebody(they know who they are) or I see a thread getting too far "left", I'll put some kind of post up that "stirs the pot" so to speak. It's merely entertainment.

Now, on a more somber note, when I observe those who are quick to jump on the "racist" rant ....I often wonder how often they routinely visit the, let's say, "baddest part of town"?......I assume it's not very often, if it all.....surely it would not be that they are closet, stereotyping racists?
If "stereotyping" is "racist" then they should have no reservations about a frequent friendly visit there. However, according to "facts" and "statistics", it's probably not a good idea to do so. There's a syaing......."If you talk the talk....then you should walk the walk"......

Lastly, I have more than a few friends and acquaintances that are black. I have one friend that knows and tells more black jokes than anyone. Is he "racist" against his own? Of course not, he simply sees it for what it is...A JOKE. I rent a condo to a very respected and upstanding man who happens to be black. There are more white than black people that I just don't care for.

Now, am I gonna stop messin' with these fellow members in that way? Of course not..it's too darn much fun!
I have no issue with you... my quote was directed at Binder...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
TennesseeHillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
I have no issue with you... my quote was directed at Binder...

OOPS....well now I've spilled the dam beans............but thanks for the kind words!

I don't judge Binder either......I have no doubt that he has some good qualities.....and in all honesty.....none of us are above reproach.

PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 05:03 AM
Intelligent Burro

Quote:
Attachment 29601

THE CITY OF CHICAGO

Apply disclaimer:
I hear San Francisco is getting weiner dogs.

E99, F250, 7.3, CCLWB, Auto, manual 4x4, AIS intake, AD injectors, PHP FU, AIC, 3:73 gears. Autometer Gauges - (EGT, Trans Temp, Boost), Edge CTS

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode