FROM THE CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF: - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
TennesseeHillbilly
 
whitjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: "Greenest State in the Land of the Free"
Posts: 1,318
FROM THE CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF:

dog.jpg

THE CITY OF CHICAGO
POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS ANNOUNCED THIS MORNING THAT
ALL GERMAN SHEPHERD POLICE DOGS WILL BE REPLACED
BY COON HOUNDS, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE CITY IS NOT
HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WITH GERMANS.


Apply disclaimer:

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
whitjo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 11:45 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Plover WI
Posts: 345
Re: FROM THE CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF:

I was gonna post this one up long ago cause I thought it was funny as heck. But the goons on here would only pad themselves some more knowing full well that I must be a racist. No one can take a friggin joke anymore.

I love that one!
Binderpower is offline  
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 12:18 PM Thread Starter
TennesseeHillbilly
 
whitjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: "Greenest State in the Land of the Free"
Posts: 1,318
Re: FROM THE CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I was gonna post this one up long ago cause I thought it was funny as heck. But the goons on here would only pad themselves some more knowing full well that I must be a racist. No one can take a friggin joke anymore.

I love that one!
Well......there's a saying that applies here...."Fuk 'em if they can't take a joke"......I think most people are sick and tired of the lame-ass "racist" rhetoric.
The sad fact is...they can't come up with anything else on their own. And there's another saying that likely applies as well......."Takes one to know one"

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
whitjo is offline  
 
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 12:41 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Plover WI
Posts: 345
Re: FROM THE CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitjo View Post
Well......there's a saying that applies here...."Fuk 'em if they can't take a joke"......I think most people are sick and tired of the lame-ass "racist" rhetoric.
The sad fact is...they can't come up with anything else on their own. And there's another saying that likely applies as well......."Takes one to know one"
True, oh so true!
Binderpower is offline  
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 01:23 PM
chasin beer drinkin women
 
Wilson444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: New Lebanon, OH
Posts: 346
Re: FROM THE CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF:

lmao

95 PSD zf5, straight pipe exhaust, 35" bfg all terrains.
Wilson444 is offline  
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 05:08 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
 
CSIPSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bend, OR
Posts: 12,083
Re: FROM THE CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitjo View Post
Attachment 29601

THE CITY OF CHICAGO
POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS ANNOUNCED THIS MORNING THAT
ALL GERMAN SHEPHERD POLICE DOGS WILL BE REPLACED
BY COON HOUNDS, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE CITY IS NOT
HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WITH GERMANS.


Apply disclaimer:
I thought this was funny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I was gonna post this one up long ago cause I thought it was funny as heck. But the goons on here would only pad themselves some more knowing full well that I must be a racist. No one can take a friggin joke anymore.

I love that one!
And here we go...

The reason people pick up on what you say, is because its true. You have made it quite clear that the color of someones skin is more important then the words and actions that that person does.

In your mind Black is bad, evil and trouble.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
CSIPSD is offline  
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
TennesseeHillbilly
 
whitjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: "Greenest State in the Land of the Free"
Posts: 1,318
Re: FROM THE CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
I thought this was funny...



And here we go...

The reason people pick up on what you say, is because its true. You have made it quite clear that the color of someones skin is more important then the words and actions that that person does.

In your mind Black is bad, evil and trouble.
No, my friend, that is simply your perception. I can make neither rational nor reasonable judgments about anyone who I know only from an internet forum.
Hear me out now, anyone can be anyone they want to be....Brad Paisley even has a song about it...So much cooler online....

So, if I log on and feel like "adding some fuel to the fire" in regard to a perhaps heated discussion, in no way could one truly derive my demeanor from a few written words. There's no tone of voice or no inflection possible, other than a few silly emoticons. I don't even phone text my wife for that very reason....it's too easy for a thought to be misconstrued.

At times, when I'm bored or just feeling like messin' with somebody(they know who they are) or I see a thread getting too far "left", I'll put some kind of post up that "stirs the pot" so to speak. It's merely entertainment.

Now, on a more somber note, when I observe those who are quick to jump on the "racist" rant ....I often wonder how often they routinely visit the, let's say, "baddest part of town"?......I assume it's not very often, if it all.....surely it would not be that they are closet, stereotyping racists?
If "stereotyping" is "racist" then they should have no reservations about a frequent friendly visit there. However, according to "facts" and "statistics", it's probably not a good idea to do so. There's a syaing......."If you talk the talk....then you should walk the walk"......

Lastly, I have more than a few friends and acquaintances that are black. I have one friend that knows and tells more black jokes than anyone. Is he "racist" against his own? Of course not, he simply sees it for what it is...A JOKE. I rent a condo to a very respected and upstanding man who happens to be black. There are more white than black people that I just don't care for.

Now, am I gonna stop messin' with these fellow members in that way? Of course not..it's too darn much fun!

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
whitjo is offline  
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 06:17 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
 
CSIPSD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bend, OR
Posts: 12,083
Re: FROM THE CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitjo View Post
No, my friend, that is simply your perception. I can make neither rational nor reasonable judgments about anyone who I know only from an internet forum.
Hear me out now, anyone can be anyone they want to be....Brad Paisley even has a song about it...So much cooler online....

So, if I log on and feel like "adding some fuel to the fire" in regard to a perhaps heated discussion, in no way could one truly derive my demeanor from a few written words. There's no tone of voice or no inflection possible, other than a few silly emoticons. I don't even phone text my wife for that very reason....it's too easy for a thought to be misconstrued.

At times, when I'm bored or just feeling like messin' with somebody(they know who they are) or I see a thread getting too far "left", I'll put some kind of post up that "stirs the pot" so to speak. It's merely entertainment.

Now, on a more somber note, when I observe those who are quick to jump on the "racist" rant ....I often wonder how often they routinely visit the, let's say, "baddest part of town"?......I assume it's not very often, if it all.....surely it would not be that they are closet, stereotyping racists?
If "stereotyping" is "racist" then they should have no reservations about a frequent friendly visit there. However, according to "facts" and "statistics", it's probably not a good idea to do so. There's a syaing......."If you talk the talk....then you should walk the walk"......

Lastly, I have more than a few friends and acquaintances that are black. I have one friend that knows and tells more black jokes than anyone. Is he "racist" against his own? Of course not, he simply sees it for what it is...A JOKE. I rent a condo to a very respected and upstanding man who happens to be black. There are more white than black people that I just don't care for.

Now, am I gonna stop messin' with these fellow members in that way? Of course not..it's too darn much fun!
I have no issue with you... my quote was directed at Binder...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
CSIPSD is offline  
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2012, 06:41 PM Thread Starter
TennesseeHillbilly
 
whitjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: "Greenest State in the Land of the Free"
Posts: 1,318
Re: FROM THE CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
I have no issue with you... my quote was directed at Binder...

OOPS....well now I've spilled the dam beans............but thanks for the kind words!

I don't judge Binder either......I have no doubt that he has some good qualities.....and in all honesty.....none of us are above reproach.

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
whitjo is offline  
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 05:03 AM
Intelligent Burro
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Far Left Field Usually
Posts: 450
Re: FROM THE CHICAGO POLICE CHIEF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitjo View Post
Attachment 29601

THE CITY OF CHICAGO
POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS ANNOUNCED THIS MORNING THAT
ALL GERMAN SHEPHERD POLICE DOGS WILL BE REPLACED
BY COON HOUNDS, DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE CITY IS NOT
HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WITH GERMANS.


Apply disclaimer:
I hear San Francisco is getting weiner dogs.

E99, F250, 7.3, CCLWB, Auto, manual 4x4, AIS intake, AD injectors, PHP FU, AIC, 3:73 gears. Autometer Gauges - (EGT, Trans Temp, Boost), Edge CTS
Dieselpop is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome