Ever heard of this guy? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-17-2012, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
Pre-K

Ever heard of this guy?

I'm just curious on what people know/think of him in terms of what he does/did... I'm kinda up in the air about it all but it's a significant standing in American politics right now. The administration is trying ALL THEY CAN to silence him.

Julian Assange?

WikiLeaks?

Opinions? Some call him a hero, others call him a traitor.

Julian Assange: The Price of Being a Western Dissident | Dissident Voice

I'm aware the source of the media on this article I selected but I try my hardest not to fill my mind with propaganda from corporate/usa backed media entities.

1997 F-350 4x4
Beans tunes
160/80 Rosewood's
Sump'd 38 gallon conversion w/ e-fuel.
B code rears
To be installed - 6.0 I/C, RSK and V codes.

Looking to upgrade my stock turbo set up. Got anything? PM me!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-17-2012, 05:14 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Re: Ever heard of this guy?

I wish someone would put a bullet in his head...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2012, 02:22 AM
PSN Local

Cant say i would shed a tear over him...

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-18-2012, 09:02 PM
TennesseeHillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
I wish someone would put a bullet in his head...
Maybe Obama will do it singlehandedly...just like he did to his muslim brother Osama......

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-24-2012, 07:51 AM Thread Starter
Pre-K

Assange asks for political asylum in Ecuador RT

Interestingly this happened AFTER I asked about him.

Quote:
The main enemy of the US – Al-Qaeda-was once financed and trained by Washington to fight the Soviet Union, Pakistani politician Imran Khan reminded Julian Assange. But after 9/11 it suddenly became an enemy and Pakistan people refused to accept it. These people were assets of the Pakistan Army,” he said. “They were trained by the Pakistan Army and the ISI, financed by the CIA, but they were fighting the Soviets, and for a long time these groups had very close association with the Pakistan secret agencies.”

“Now suddenly comes 9/11 and you do a 180 degrees turn,” he explained. “But it doesn’t mean that all along the way that people would have accepted this. Because here were people trained for Jihad – Jihad in this case means fighting a foreign occupation – so how were you going to convince them having indoctrinated not only these militant groups but also your own agencies, that they're fighting foreign occupation as a religious duty.”

If anyone wants to see some serious shlt that would BLOW YOUR MIND - watch this when you have a spare hour. Or just leave it on in the background, I'm confident it will peak your interest just from the sound.

1997 F-350 4x4
Beans tunes
160/80 Rosewood's
B code rears

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-24-2012, 01:17 PM
PSN Veteran

I get very mixed feelings regarding Assange/Wikileaks.

The good part is there really is a need for this information to become public, because our, and many other governments do a lot of illegal, evil chit.

The bad, is they could potentially put people in danger.

In the end, the biggest reason our government is pissed about this guy is their hand got caught in the cookie jar in quite a few incidents, making them look bad.

~Tom~ 02 F350 CCSB 4x4 SRW 7.3L, DIY-6637, PHP Phoenix-(STK-80dd-100P-120R-65T-40T) 4" TB-409SS MBRP, GS 3 in 1, EGT/Boost/Tranny, Fisher 8' MM2. Tymar HPX, NON-EBV Pedestal, Turbo Master, Wicked Wheel, Hutch/Harpoon, RR-Plenums/clamps, 203*TS and Billet Housing, ELC, Fumoto, CCV Dumped, Foil, AIH, and EBV, Pontoons All Missing...~AE w/Ford Pack~
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-24-2012, 01:26 PM
Caption This

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitjo View Post
Maybe Obama will do it singlehandedly...just like he did to his muslim brother Osama......
Obama may like the guy, he appears to be emulating him.

If only those who knew what they were talking about replied, this thread would still be on page one.
2000 F-250 CC 4x4 PSD Auto
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-24-2012, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
Pre-K

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444-4D View Post
Obama may like the guy, he appears to be emulating him.
Care to explain where you've noticed these appearances? And better yet, what, specifically, you're referring to?

Or was it just an attempt at a joke?

Edit:

Forgot, I wanted to add a link in here.

I just came across this the other night, it's all the "Iraqi War Logs" that were publicized from WikiLeaks. It's quite interesting, actually. You can browse through each and every one and rate them on how important you think they are.

WikiLeaks is operated completely by volunteers and donations. Since they have so many cables to go through, they posted them all online looking for anyone who is computer savvy to help them out. Pretty interesting to go through them haha.

The Iraq Warlogs by Wikileaks - Design by OWNI

Also, I recommend anyone with any computer skills to start using a proxy for your privacy. CISPA and SOPA (unfortunately) are in the Supreme Court and judging by Osama's history, he loves being in our privacy. Here's some instructions to help you out.

How to Use Proxy Servers for Persona(l) Privacy

1997 F-350 4x4
Beans tunes
160/80 Rosewood's
B code rears

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-24-2012, 10:07 PM
Caption This

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97CCLB410LS View Post
Care to explain where you've noticed these appearances? And better yet, what, specifically, you're referring to?

Or was it just an attempt at a joke?
Nope, it was no joke.

Obama Administration Leaking Classified Info - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

If only those who knew what they were talking about replied, this thread would still be on page one.
2000 F-250 CC 4x4 PSD Auto
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-24-2012, 10:08 PM Thread Starter
Pre-K

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMang07 View Post
The bad, is they could potentially put people in danger.

In the end, the biggest reason our government is pissed about this guy is their hand got caught in the cookie jar in quite a few incidents, making them look bad.
Fortunately, the people in danger are the elite. They will be the ones brought down. Obama and his puppets, Wall Street, BoA, JPMorgan, GoldmanSachs... All of them.

And you're absolutely right, this corrupt government is in a panic because they've been caught red handed and now they're doing everything they can to keep it silent.

Why do you guys think Syria is in a revolution? Libya? Egypt? Iran? All the same. It's not because of what you hear via US funded media entities, that's for sure.

It's because all the (WE THE) PEOPLE of those countries have read through all these cables that were publicized by WikiLeaks and now have proof of the corruption in their government and what/how EXACTLY the people have been manipulated. To top all of it off, they also learned how the United States .gov has been involved in all this - THAT'S WHY NO ONE LIKES THE USA! Many people might think I'm crazy for saying that, or speculating. All I can say is that I've been around the world more than once, I know 100's of people in 100's of different countries and I've interviewed 1000's more. The "truth" that WE THE PEOPLE are told is NOT the truth.

1997 F-350 4x4
Beans tunes
160/80 Rosewood's
B code rears

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode