Obama Will Be Re-elected - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 44 (permalink) Old 05-31-2012, 12:41 PM Thread Starter
Caption This

Obama Will Be Re-elected

NEWS ORLEANS, May 29 (Reuters) - The votes are in and it is unanimous: Barack Obama will win re-election to the U.S. presidency in November, according to five astrologers who offered predictions at their convention on Tuesday.

Astrologers Say Celestial Charts Favor Obama Over Mitt Romney

If only those who knew what they were talking about replied, this thread would still be on page one.
2000 F-250 CC 4x4 PSD Auto
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 44 (permalink) Old 05-31-2012, 02:38 PM
Junior Mint

Re: Obama Will Be Re-elected

Well anyways, the soon to come presidential race is turning out to be dramatically closer than early polls suggested. I guess now Republicans are (reluctantly) getting behind Mitt.

What is strange to me, is that I can hardly find a single person that doesn't want Ron Paul to be the candidate. My parents, my friends, my neighbor, people at my work, my customers, etc... All political stripes and races. The system is just so ingrained to favor mainstream party candidates.

I'm officially...Stroke-less.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 44 (permalink) Old 05-31-2012, 02:57 PM
PSN Local

I must agree, most i know liked ron, includeing myself.. At the same time most would also agree he could not likely play hardball with obama, so we fall right back into the same politics as usual.. I only hope mitt gets in office, and i hope he proves me wrong in believing it's more politics as usual.. Again, it falls back to lesser of the two evils.. I believe the lesser in the upcoming election will be mitt...

post #4 of 44 (permalink) Old 05-31-2012, 11:29 PM
TennesseeHillbilly

^^
Now there's something we can all agree on.....

The issue I see with Ron Paul is that he could conceivably draw votes away from Romney thus allowing Osama to win .....God forbid!

If Ron Paul did somehow win...he would be the next president that would likely be assassinated in office....just as soon as he went after the Federal Reserve......just take a look back in history at JFK......

His best bet is to get behind Romney and allow the lesser of two evils prevail.....

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
post #5 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-01-2012, 02:26 AM Thread Starter
Caption This

Ron Paul is a nut case. Some people take summer vacations, some take winter vacations, almost everyone has some type of frequency based special event they participate in. Ron Paul's big event is running for President every 4 years.

If only those who knew what they were talking about replied, this thread would still be on page one.
2000 F-250 CC 4x4 PSD Auto
post #6 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-01-2012, 02:31 AM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444-4D View Post
Ron Paul is a nut case. Some people take summer vacations, some take winter vacations, almost everyone has some type of frequency based special event they participate in. Ron Paul's big event is running for President every 4 years.
Holy $hit!!

Not only an original thought....but one I agree with!

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #7 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-01-2012, 12:59 PM
PSN Local

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444-4D View Post
Dont know if i would label him a nut, but he certainly is out in left field pretty far.. Problem with him, like obama, they have a personality thats likeable by many.. Some cast a vote on that trait only..
post #8 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-01-2012, 01:15 PM
FNG

Aww come on Rick. I thought Ron Paul was your hero.

I agree with him from a fiscal policy standpoint to an extent. However hes nuts regarding foreign and military policy

Dave G

06 F250 Lariat 4x4 leveled on 35s

4 inch flowmaster exhaust
Bulletproof diesel egr delete.
Bulletproof diesel FICM
Performance Machine & Manufacturing Coolant Filter Kit

ECM and FICM tuned by Bill at PHP SCT tunes from Gearhead, Innovative and Wildman
post #9 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-01-2012, 02:59 PM
Junior Mint

I think some consider Paul 'nuts' because his ideas are so different than what we are accustomed to. But just because we have always been the World's Police force during our lifetimes (for example), and an Empire, does not automatically make it the right decision. Just because we are the world's largest provider of Corporate Welfare doesn't make it right.

The fact is that Romney and Obama are birds of the same feather. Paul is a different animal altogether. Santorum was right about one thing, there are no real differences between the two remaining candidates positions' outside of the policy shifts that Mitt made to get thru the Republican Primaries.

Many republicans hate Obama because many are racist. The proof is that almost the same identical ideas are spouted by Mitt, even including Government Health Care, yet Republicans view him as 'radically' different. It's animal nature to like your own kind and humans naturally form groups. And to many, Obama has been labeled 'that other group'. It doesn't matter one iota what he does, even when he shows more backbone than the previous 2 Republican Presidents combined, he will always be disliked by 40% of the population because he is an educated black man.

I'm officially...Stroke-less.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #10 of 44 (permalink) Old 06-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Faster Than You

Anybody but Owebama

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode