This doesn't happen in the USA - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 06:41 AM Thread Starter
Yeah, it's like that

This doesn't happen in the USA

Quote:
The teacher, in the video, said she didn't know whether Obama bullied anyone -- but the argument quickly escalated, as the teacher yelled at the student, telling him "there is no comparison."
"He's running for president," she said of Romney. "Obama is the president."
The teacher later said: "Do you realize that people were arrested for saying things bad about Bush?"
The student told the teacher that someone can't be arrested "unless you threaten the president."
The Salisbury Post reported Monday that district school officials suspended the teacher in the course of their investigation into the incident.
Rogers' mother Gina told Fox News she was "shocked" when she heard the tape. She said her son had told stories about the classroom arguments, but she didn't realize they were this "extreme."
"I don't feel the teacher should have started a political discussion if she wasn't willing to hear both sides," she said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz1vfkrrAuJ

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 02:20 PM
Gandy Dancer

Re: This doesn't happen in the USA

And I'm sure there are countless stories of teachers who push a hard conservative view.

That's why my position is:

No religious symbols/congregation........... on public property.

No in-depth discussions/opinions of current/very recent politicians (except for historical perspectives only)........... in public classrooms.

Current events can be discussed without an in-depth analysis of each politician/candidate.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 03:19 PM
TennesseeHillbilly

This couldn't have really happened......because Fox news reported it.....after all, aren't they the biased network?

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 04:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitjo View Post
This couldn't have really happened......because Fox news reported it.....after all, aren't they the biased network?
Fox news = biased reporting, everyone else = free pass to say whatever the hell they want and say it how ever they want, and it can have multiple meanings, tones, etc, as well be as biased as they want, yet still deny they are really bias.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
And I'm sure there are countless stories of teachers who push a hard conservative view.

That's why my position is:

No religious symbols/congregation........... on public property.

No in-depth discussions/opinions of current/very recent politicians (except for historical perspectives only)........... in public classrooms.

Current events can be discussed without an in-depth analysis of each politician/candidate.

You have apparently been out of public education far too long. I should send you some emails from teachers that my buddy sends me ( his wife is a teacher)!!!!!! When I was in school, they pushed their bias on us. Man I am sure glad I had some common sense, cause I would be like one of you.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-23-2012, 05:26 PM
TennesseeHillbilly

Quote:
You have apparently been out of public education far too long. I should send you some emails from teachers that my buddy sends me ( his wife is a teacher)!!!!!! When I was in school, they pushed their bias on us. Man I am sure glad I had some common sense, cause I would be like one of you.
Heck...when I was in school they even tried to teach us that the Civil War was fought over the issue of slavery......good thing we knew the truth...

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-24-2012, 12:56 AM Thread Starter
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:

Find three since there are countless stories or is this one of those pushing your opinion as fact without any proof like you chase around half the members here accusing them of?

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-24-2012, 03:10 AM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
Find three since there are countless stories or is this one of those pushing your opinion as fact without any proof like you chase around half the members here accusing them of?
Number one, that has to be the most convoluted sentence you have ever written....and that says a lot.

Number two, whether there are instances caught on YouTube/etc. or not, do you really believe that there aren't conservative teachers pushing their own bias on a daily basis in classrooms?

Are you really that biased/ignorant/myopic/blind?

And no, I won't stoop to the ignorance I've seen from some around here who would have replied............ "prove there aren't teachers pushing a conservative view."

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-24-2012, 04:21 AM Thread Starter
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:
Number one, that has to be the most convoluted sentence you have ever written....and that says a lot.

Number two, whether there are instances caught on YouTube/etc. or not, do you really believe that there aren't conservative teachers pushing their own bias on a daily basis in classrooms?

And no, I won't stoop to the ignorance I've seen from some around here who would have replied............ "prove there aren't teachers pushing a conservative view."

I see you tucking your tail. You have nothing, you know you have nothing, but you are trying to BS your way out of it. You get on Dave and Binder all the time about trying to pass their opinion off as fact. You always say you back up your facts with links. So I'm calling you out. Prove it or admit it is just your opinion. You got the balls to man up old man??

Ronald Reagan
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-24-2012, 04:42 AM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
I see you tucking your tail. You have nothing, you know you have nothing, but you are trying to BS your way out of it. You get on Dave and Binder all the time about trying to pass their opinion off as fact. You always say you back up your facts with links. So I'm calling you out. Prove it or admit it is just your opinion. You got the balls to man up old man??
In your never ending effort in chasing me around.........you really have become quite pathetic Ducati.

If you really think that without some type of video proof, that out of the +-1 million teachers at the middle/high school level none exhibit a conservative bias in their classrooms.....then I feel really sorry for you.

I doubt even Dave or Binder would say/believe something that idiotic.

Then again........I could be wrong.

Quote:
I guess you fall under the "ignorant" category then.

In fact, I'll bet you aren't even bright enough then....... to understand why this organization exists.

Conservative Teachers of America (click here)

Quote:
I can be possible.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode