My Way? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-30-2012, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
7.3 PSD Mythology Expert

My Way?

READ: Proverbs 16:20-25
There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death. óProverbs 16:25

Think about the worst intellectual matchups possible. For instance, what if we put Albert Einstein in a room with a first-grader to debate the theory of relativity? Or how about George Washington Carver versus a middle-schooler discussing biochemical engineering?

Itís silly to think of putting these pairs together for discussions. One is the ultimate expert; the other would know little if anything about the topic.

Hereís another one: God versus anyone arguing about His plan for mankind. Now weíre talking mismatch! Yet we often hear of people trying to explain away Godís matchless wisdom and how their way is better than His.

I received a letter from a man in prison who said: ďI came to the point in my life where I finally accepted the fact that God is real and the Creator of everything. I grew tired of trying to do things my way. When I started humbling myself and accepting Godís Word, I found the answer.Ē

How ridiculous to reject Godís plan of salvation because we think we know better! Only by placing our trust in Christ for the forgiveness of our sins can we be reconciled to God (John 14:6; Rom 3:23; 6:23). Are you still trying to do things your own way, thinking you know best? (Prov. 16:25). Agree with God and go His way. óDave Branon

There arenít many ways into heaven;
The Bible says thereís only one:
Confessing Christ Jesus as Savior,
Believing in Godís only Son. óSper

Jesus is not one of many ways to approach God, nor is He the best of several ways; He is the only way. óTozer

http://odb.org/

David Lott
Quote:
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want!!!
No purpose no happiness, know purpose know happiness ---> Happiness is a direction not a destination.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-02-2012, 01:26 AM
PSN Veteran

Re: My Way?

its so hard to get non believers to understand that. I dont know how many times I have tried to talk to them and they say "well i'm a good person isnt that enough." No, its not enough Jesus is the only way!!!

2001 F250 CCLB, PHP Hydra, 6637, MBRP 4" exhaust and rear air bags

97' F250 ECLB, 7.3, Baby Swamps, Hydra w/swamps tunes, 6637, 3"dp 4" straight, Dana 60, 2.25 PMF RSK, Built Trans & Cooler, DIY efuel

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode