Obama's biggest blunder - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 05:04 AM Thread Starter
--------

Obama's biggest blunder

When Obama was voted into office, I seriously thought he was going to do something for our country that no President before him has ever done. In fact, he is the only President that has had the genuine opportunity to do this. The day after the election I had a conversation about it with a very good friend of mine, who happens to be an American of African decent. My friend was ecstatic and I was truly happy for him. I can only imagine what it would be like for a man of my ancestry to be elected President for the 1st time in American history.

My friend and I thought Obama was finally going to bring the races together.

I had high hopes for this to happen. I thought it would do more for race relations than anything before. I thought the race mongering was going to end and we were all going to get along, for the most part. To know that a black man can be elected President was going to do great things for the black community, I thought.

But alas, I was wrong. And I'm left scratching my head in wonderment. The greatest opportunity our country has ever had to shake off this disease of racism was finally at hand. It was going to be a home run. But Obama decided to bunt, and then purposely trip the pitcher on his way to 1st base.

WTF? This President has now made it to the top of my bonehead list. What a shame. He could have had a statue in D.C. right next to Lincoln. I'm so disappointed, disillusioned, and ashamed of our President. There are so many examples in the world that he could have used for motivation; Nelson Mandela or Martin Luther King for instance. But those are Great men, and Obama is just a man.

The bottom line is race relations have been set back a good 10-20 years due to his actions. What a waste.

2004 F250 SC Shortbed 6.0 (03 Engine) Auto 4X2 Lariat, John Wood SCT, 4" Turbo back exhaust with cat, Boze Fatal Eight 20x10 Wheels, Toyo Proxes ST 305/50-20 Tires

Quote:
Spelling is a lossed art.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Always be sincere...even if you don't mean it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 12:45 PM
TennesseeHillbilly

Re: Obama's biggest blunder

Just remember....he is merely a puppet of others, with a much more sinister agenda, who pull his strings.....

His failed promises were nothing more than a ploy to get him elected and the morons who bought it will sadly vote for him again despite his record of failure.

Early '99 F250, 4X4, SuperCab, "PowerStroke", Auto,
PMT1 PCM, DP 80 tow
ISSPRO gauges
BDS front leveling kit
4" straight piped
Sinister pre-pump mod w/filter
Dick Cepek DC1 w/ Nitto Terra Grappler 325/65R18,

Annoy A Liberal....... Work Hard and Be Happy!
Please dont call me white or Caucasian. It offends me.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 03:29 PM
PSN Veteran

Sounds at first like you guys liked him because of his skin color.

Sounds like now you don't like him because of his politics.

Welcome to being "racist" as defined by the democratic party.

~Tom~ 02 F350 CCSB 4x4 SRW 7.3L, DIY-6637, PHP Phoenix-(STK-80dd-100P-120R-65T-40T) 4" TB-409SS MBRP, GS 3 in 1, EGT/Boost/Tranny, Fisher 8' MM2. Tymar HPX, NON-EBV Pedestal, Turbo Master, Wicked Wheel, Hutch/Harpoon, RR-Plenums/clamps, 203*TS and Billet Housing, ELC, Fumoto, CCV Dumped, Foil, AIH, and EBV, Pontoons All Missing...~AE w/Ford Pack~

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMang07 View Post

Despite skin color, I didn't like him from the start. I would have rather had Hillary than Obama. His idealogogy is so far to the left, we have become lopsided.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 06:14 PM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
Despite skin color, I didn't like him from the start. I would have rather had Hillary than Obama. His idealogogy is so far to the left, we have become lopsided.
LMFAO, you really think she would have been ANY better than him?

~Tom~ 02 F350 CCSB 4x4 SRW 7.3L, DIY-6637, PHP Phoenix-(STK-80dd-100P-120R-65T-40T) 4" TB-409SS MBRP, GS 3 in 1, EGT/Boost/Tranny, Fisher 8' MM2. Tymar HPX, NON-EBV Pedestal, Turbo Master, Wicked Wheel, Hutch/Harpoon, RR-Plenums/clamps, 203*TS and Billet Housing, ELC, Fumoto, CCV Dumped, Foil, AIH, and EBV, Pontoons All Missing...~AE w/Ford Pack~
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-25-2012, 09:42 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Yes... While I dont agree with most of her stances, she at least has common sense and understands how the world works.

Given a choce between her and Obama, I pick her.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 12:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Not by much, but she would have been better than him. A tree stump is better than obummer IMHO.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 07:35 AM Thread Starter
--------

Quote:

Actually I've never been a fan of his and I didn't vote for him. I was just trying to find the silver lining and gave him the benefit of the doubt that he would deliver on racial issues. I stand corrected.

2004 F250 SC Shortbed 6.0 (03 Engine) Auto 4X2 Lariat, John Wood SCT, 4" Turbo back exhaust with cat, Boze Fatal Eight 20x10 Wheels, Toyo Proxes ST 305/50-20 Tires

Quote:
Spelling is a lossed art.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Always be sincere...even if you don't mean it.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 11:33 AM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianC View Post
Actually I've never been a fan of his and I didn't vote for him. I was just trying to find the silver lining and gave him the benefit of the doubt that he would deliver on racial issues. I stand corrected.

Right, well, because racism is SUCH a big deal, that it's a reason so get somebody elected.

Whoops, my bad. Obviously it was.

post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-26-2012, 03:48 PM
Faster Than You

Pocket rocket and Candy pants will chime in to defend there clumsy leader in 1....2....3.....?????

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode