Example of Overreach of Government - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 02:33 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Example of Overreach of Government

www.BakersGreenAcres.com - Your Pastured Poultry People

This is crazy, but this is only going to continue. Many of us in the small dairy industry see that soon, it will all be corporate dairies that will run and influence the price of all dairy products. Just you wait and see.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 02:36 AM
Dont know what I want

Re: Example of Overreach of Government

Some thing similar to this is happening in texas.. ted nugent was talking about it.
or something
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 04:32 AM
PSN Local

I'm currently in Vermont for school. I treat local farmers almost every day in the emergency department. According to many of them, various recent laws and regulations passed have caused many of the local family run dairy farms to go dry. Lots of family farms disappearing in this area.

2000 F250 7.3 PSD ZF6 4x4.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 08:26 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Pretty damn pathetic. Get the hell off my land!

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 08:27 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Because of a dumb state order...

Quote:
Subject: search warrant

I was served a search warrant yesterday at 7: 45am.

After 8 guys 3 four wheelers, and 4 hours, DNR decided I was correct. I have killed all my hogs. They gave me papers that say I do not have any hogs on my property. All they saw were dead hogs laying around from my mass slaughtering. It took 12 guys 4 times in there to kill all of them, sows with young, Pregnant sows, dozens of piglets, and old mature boars. It has been a sad few weeks.

Does anyone know what it feels like to open fire on 20 baby piglets in one group which weigh between 5lbs and 15 lbs. They are so adorable and cute.

They commented to everyone that they never saw a fence built so tough and no way would a hog get out of this area. I trenched 2′ then installed chain link fencing, then a 10′ high tightlock fence on top of that. ( 200 acre area ) They never saw a fence like that.

Dave Tuxbury

deer tracks ranch

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 10:17 AM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
This is crazy, but this is only going to continue. Many of us in the small dairy industry see that soon, it will all be corporate dairies that will run and influence the price of all dairy products. Just you wait and see.
But, but, but....... "big business will police themselves".....they don't need any damn regulations.

You want a right-oriented society, that believes a hands-off approach and no restraints on big business is best......... so suck it up and live with it.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 11:58 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
But, but, but....... "big business will police themselves".....they don't need any damn regulations.

You want a right-oriented society, that believes a hands-off approach and no restraints on big business is best......... so suck it up and live with it.

All too often you remain to be just a jackazz. A balance of big and small is good. This is an overreach of Gov't period! Especially in this case. Business usually does police itself, no different than that old age adage "a few bad apples in the bunch." If you have a product that sells, you remain in business, if it doesn't you close the doors. But all too often, big biz goes to uncle sam for emotional and financial support and you not only get a second chance, but a third and fourth! It is because of gov't that many of these big business' have become corrupt and overbearing. They are using the laws to their advantage and tax loopholes to their credit. Regulation = laws and why don't you read any state status or the laws on the books already. We don't enforce the mutha fuggin laws half the time anyways. They keep making new ones to keep the guy guessing!

Case in point here in WI, the DNR two years ago have now enforced fees on every pivot that pumps 50,000 gal/year or more. if you pump over 125,000 gal/any given year your fee goes up. They don't call this a tax. But we are continually fighting more stringent actions that are coming down the pike. I am WPVGA boardmember and hear all this water regulation crap hitting farmers across this state. It is pitiful.

*There is one large dairy here that has filed bankruptcy (using bankruptcy laws to their advantage). they do this about every 4 years. They keep getting bigger??? Does this make sense, absolutely not! It has every farm in the area scratching their heads, and frustrated. Sooner or later, Karma catches up.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 12:51 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post

Dont agree with you here Rick...

This is a case of Big Business using there lobbing power to left leaning nutcases with no information to base it on, making laws they have no business making.

More or less they watched hog hunters on discovery channel once and think thats the problem.

Its not the business here that caused the issue, its the lawmakers.

Joe
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-19-2012, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
All too often you remain to be just a jackazz. A balance of big and small is good. This is an overreach of Gov't period! Especially in this case. Business usually does police itself, no different than that old age adage "a few bad apples in the bunch." If you have a product that sells, you remain in business, if it doesn't you close the doors. But all too often, big biz goes to uncle sam for emotional and financial support and you not only get a second chance, but a third and fourth! It is because of gov't that many of these big business' have become corrupt and overbearing. They are using the laws to their advantage and tax loopholes to their credit. Regulation = laws and why don't you read any state status or the laws on the books already. We don't enforce the mutha fuggin laws half the time anyways. They keep making new ones to keep the guy guessing!

Case in point here in WI, the DNR two years ago have now enforced fees on every pivot that pumps 50,000 gal/year or more. if you pump over 125,000 gal/any given year your fee goes up. They don't call this a tax. But we are continually fighting more stringent actions that are coming down the pike. I am WPVGA boardmember and hear all this water regulation crap hitting farmers across this state. It is pitiful.

*There is one large dairy here that has filed bankruptcy (using bankruptcy laws to their advantage). they do this about every 4 years. They keep getting bigger??? Does this make sense, absolutely not! It has every farm in the area scratching their heads, and frustrated. Sooner or later, Karma catches up.
Damn, I mispelled statutes (status)... my bad
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 04-20-2012, 02:52 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
Dont agree with you here Rick...

This is a case of Big Business using there lobbing power to left leaning nutcases with no information to base it on, making laws they have no business making.

More or less they watched hog hunters on discovery channel once and think thats the problem.

Its not the business here that caused the issue, its the lawmakers.
Who do you think is trying to ensure that the lawmakers are passing regulations to minimize the actions of Big Business?

That's right, those who contribute to political campaigns.

My position on eliminating all political contributions by businesses is pretty well documented by now, so I won't get into that.

CLICK HERE

In this case, it is a Republican Governor who is (in my opinion) returning the favor of campaign contributions by big business.

It can just as easily be from a Dem Governor, but as has been shown pretty consistently...the Repub's will do most anything to protect the rich and Big Business.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode