Pet Permits - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 11:48 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Pet Permits

I will bet in my lifetime, I will see families having child quotas. But these pet permits I feel are ridiculous.

Panel pursues pet permits - WSAU News/Talk 550AM 99.9FM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 12:45 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Re: Pet Permits

I'd be in trouble with three dogs and 7 cats...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #3 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 03:49 PM
PSN Veteran

We're required to register dogs.

I don't.

~Tom~ 02 F350 CCSB 4x4 SRW 7.3L, DIY-6637, PHP Phoenix-(STK-80dd-100P-120R-65T-40T) 4" TB-409SS MBRP, GS 3 in 1, EGT/Boost/Tranny, Fisher 8' MM2. Tymar HPX, NON-EBV Pedestal, Turbo Master, Wicked Wheel, Hutch/Harpoon, RR-Plenums/clamps, 203*TS and Billet Housing, ELC, Fumoto, CCV Dumped, Foil, AIH, and EBV, Pontoons All Missing...~AE w/Ford Pack~

post #4 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 03:57 PM
PSN Local

[QUOTE=Binderpower;1819186]I will bet in my lifetime, I will see families having child quotas. But these pet permits I feel are ridiculous.

There ought to be a permitting process for having children - some people should not be allowed to reproduce!!!

2004 F350 CCLB 4x4 Dually - EGR Delete, Coolant Filter, 5" Exhaust, Evolution tuner/monitor, Leveling kit & 33's
1960 F250 4x4 - 400/C6
post #5 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 07:28 PM
Junior Mint

[quote=ByrdDog;1819320]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I will bet in my lifetime, I will see families having child quotas. But these pet permits I feel are ridiculous.

There ought to be a permitting process for having children - some people should not be allowed to reproduce!!!
Thank you!

As far as I'm concerned everyone should be temporarily fixed at puberty and have to prove their economic stability and take a basic parenting course to have children. And no tax breaks for having them either.

Some (most) of the monkeys that have kids is just plain scary.

It's not surprising that this planet is populated by idiots, since the stupidest of our society have many more children each than just normal people.

I'm officially...Stroke-less.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
Banned

I agree with with all of you. Many people should not be allowed to have kids period. Most don't say a thing, but it is the truth. The writing is on the wall already. It is only a matter of time. If anyone doesn't have the financial, mental, and housing stability, no one should be out there having them. Cause we all know what it does for the rest of us when this does happen right????
post #7 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-18-2012, 12:34 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns_PSD View Post
Thank you!

As far as I'm concerned everyone should be temporarily fixed at puberty and have to prove their economic stability and take a basic parenting course to have children. And no tax breaks for having them either.Some (most) of the monkeys that have kids is just plain scary.

It's not surprising that this planet is populated by idiots, since the stupidest of our society have many more children each than just normal people.
Why is that?

Let me guess... You have no children...

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #8 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-18-2012, 12:36 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I agree with with all of you. Many people should not be allowed to have kids period. Most don't say a thing, but it is the truth. The writing is on the wall already. It is only a matter of time. If anyone doesn't have the financial, mental, and housing stability, no one should be out there having them. Cause we all know what it does for the rest of us when this does happen right????
There you go lumping EVERYONE into your neat little boxes...

You've never run into hard times? Never lost a job or contract you were counting on?

There is a huge difference between providing for a child, and just having a child to provide for you. Dont lump everyone together.

Joe
post #9 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-18-2012, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
There you go lumping EVERYONE into your neat little boxes...

You've never run into hard times? Never lost a job or contract you were counting on?

There is a huge difference between providing for a child, and just having a child to provide for you. Dont lump everyone together.
WTF just happened? Do you really read or did you just fall and hit your head again? Your walking the lost highway with both thumbs in the air. I love how you interpret things for everyone. When it comes to judgemental, you are by far the worse.

Let me provide you a clear and concise example: If you are 18 out of high school, working part time at a convenience store with no benny's, and you are screwing around with your girlfriend and she is 18, with no job, what type of financial and home structure do you think they will be able to provide. Now you have put the burden on the parents. Shall I give you more or does this suffice?
post #10 of 51 (permalink) Old 04-18-2012, 01:00 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

The mother and father make the family structure... Not the money.

You don't get that... I know many people that make 500k-800k that would and some of them are horrible parents... I know many people that make 25-30k a year that are some of the best parents you could hope for.

But they dont fit in your neat little boxes do they?

Joe

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode