Bob Beckel on Hannity Tonight - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 03:08 AM Thread Starter
Caption This

Bob Beckel on Hannity Tonight

EPIC Fox News Screw-Up: Bob Beckel Screams Live On Hannity - Business Insider

If only those who knew what they were talking about replied, this thread would still be on page one.
2000 F-250 CC 4x4 PSD Auto
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 03:20 AM
Banned

Re: Bob Beckel on Hannity Tonight

Not surprising whatsoever. Perfect example to the T of what liberals do. Beckel is the poster child for liberal behavior. Blame someone else, and refuse to take responsibility.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 11:25 AM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
Not surprising whatsoever. Perfect example to the T of what liberals do. Beckel is the poster child for liberal behavior. Blame someone else, and refuse to take responsibility.
Wait... are you talking about yourself?

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 11:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
Wait... are you talking about yourself?

You can't stand being wrong. Do you need a blankie and your ba ba...
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 12:13 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Wrong? No my friend, your the one that always goes to the name calling... Time and time again, if you cant win the argument, you go for the name calling.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:
Wrong? No my friend, your the one that always goes to the name calling... Time and time again, if you cant win the argument, you go for the name calling.

Quote:
fooking retard.
Quote:
you retard...

fooking dumbass...
Quote:
Your retarded Binder...
Those are just from the last week in this section from you CSIPSD. Just saying, there are a few others such as yourself that constantly name call.

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 12:37 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducatirider944 View Post
Those are just from the last week in this section from you CSIPSD. Just saying, there are a few others such as yourself that constantly name call.
Only Binder... and only because he is... But your correct, I have fallen into the same trap.

Joe
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Only Binder... and only because he is... But your correct, I have fallen into the same trap.
I call it what it is. So if you see a bunch of whiny adults behaving like a bunch of raging lunatics outside at a box store on Black friday, I bet you have a few choice words for them folks??? There are a few on here that act similarily. So now you are blaming me for your pitiful name calling. Isn't that what I pointed out to you earlier. Passing off your responsibility...
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 05:32 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I call it what it is. So if you see a bunch of whiny adults behaving like a bunch of raging lunatics outside at a box store on Black friday, I bet you have a few choice words for them folks??? There are a few on here that act similarily. So now you are blaming me for your pitiful name calling. Isn't that what I pointed out to you earlier. Passing off your responsibility...
Now when are you going to take YOUR RESPONSIBILITY...

Joe
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-17-2012, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Now when are you going to take YOUR RESPONSIBILITY...

I take responsibility for myself and my kids and my wife only. I never said you have to return the favor. I am what I am. I am still gonna call it how I see it.

Clint Eastwood was quoted as saying "America today is becoming a nation of #######" and I agree wholeheartedly. I don't accept whiny behavior or pansy ass people. The Lord helps those who helps themselves.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode