Proof of what it wrong with our morals - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-29-2012, 07:48 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Proof of what it wrong with our morals

This is an email I recieved, but that is besides the point. It the message I have been trying to convey and show what is wrong with our morals...

We idolized and memorialized Whitney Houston, yet looked the other way
concerning her well-known substance abuse and tumultuous life with singer
Bobby Brown.*
*Charlie Sheen is 45 and his story is all over the news because he is a
substance abuser, an adulterer, sexually promiscuous and obnoxious.

Lindsay Lohan is 24 and her story is all over the news because she is a
celebrity drug addict and thief.

Something as frivolous as Kim Kardashian's stupid wedding (and
short-lived marriage) was shoved down our throats, while........

Justin Allen 23
Brett Linley 29
Matthew Weikert 29
Justus Bartett 27
Dave Santos 21
Jesse Reed 26
Matthew Johnson 21
Zachary Fisher 24
Brandon King 23
Christopher Goeke 23
and Sheldon Tate 27...

...are all Marines who gave their lives last month for you. There is no
media for them; not even a mention of their names.*
*They were young men who most likely came from rural America seeking a
chance
to better themselves and to serve this country.*

We pay more attention to those who in reality should not receive attention, rather than give homage to those who deserve it.

Moral of the story; Think about what is important in your life rather than let others influence what they think is important in your life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-29-2012, 08:25 PM
PSN Local

Re: Proof of what it wrong with our morals

My wife just completed a leadership AG of Idaho class,one of the particapents was out of Canada,when the subject of kids came up his reply was oh god no,I know that I would not make a good father I like to go out and drink and travel with my wife,I wish more people would come to that realization,I know way to many people who use having kids as a way to try to fix issues in there relationship and kids suffer for it,he also commented on the Whitney Houston thing asking my wife why do you Americans make such a big deal about a drug addict dieing,didn't you kind of expect it to happen,and as far as the soldiers there is no more shame left in way to many people these days,I can not believe that the whole our soldiers will have to go without pay while our worthless congress try to come to an agreement went with such little opposition,I have no family that serves in the military but I have half a brain to realize that a lot of our service men and women rely on that check to makes ends meet,I am sure it is not easy for both of theme to work if they have children do to the fact that when one is gone it could be for a pretty good length of time,bad enough we have to have fund raiders to help out our wounded while our government hands out bail out money to companies that should have been left the he'll alone,either pull your #### together and make it work or give it up and go work for someone else,don't think your in titled just cause you got out of bed in the morning.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode