National Defense Authorization Act - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
Banned

National Defense Authorization Act

President Obama Signed the National Defense Authorization Act - Now What? - Forbes

All of you Obama backers better read. Take notes and reflect. Just one more liberty we as the people are losing. Pretty scary chit if you as me. We are slowly going to implode.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 11:10 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Re: National Defense Authorization Act

Better be careful, he's now in charge of the Patriot Act and can track you and your loved ones down.

Thanks Bush- quoted by AK Gandy

Don't Ya Love the Homeless..... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Now we have gotten a man who thought this was appalling, yet we have crickets on this, making it even worse. Proof, why Obama gets a free pass from the Media.
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 03:08 PM
<-- it's like that

1) It's sad that you feel the need to call out people on this subject when they haven't even been in this thread to read it yet.

2) It's also sad that you keep trying to blame this entirely on Obama, when it was actually a bi-partisan effort on BOTH sides.

3) Once again you assume the whole "free pass from the media" conspiracy. Please explain exactly what that means to everyone, because I doubt you even have the first clue as to what you think you're talking about.

You know... I really wonder if you actually have a clue as to what this act does. Or if you're simply following right-wing blogger myths and rumors once again.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
1) It's sad that you feel the need to call out people on this subject when they haven't even been in this thread to read it yet.

2) It's also sad that you keep trying to blame this entirely on Obama, when it was actually a bi-partisan effort on BOTH sides.

3) Once again you assume the whole "free pass from the media" conspiracy. Please explain exactly what that means to everyone, because I doubt you even have the first clue as to what you think you're talking about.

You know... I really wonder if you actually have a clue as to what this act does. Or if you're simply following right-wing blogger myths and rumors once again.
keep burying your head in the sand pocket...
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Lovin Life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post

It gets under my skin a little when I agree with you...

Happy New Year Curtis.

02-350. CCSB - Drivetrain by Stauffer, fuel by Swamps, air by Barder, tunes by Gearhead.
04-250. ECSB - In the shop...7.3 swap.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 07:29 PM Thread Starter
Banned

I don't know who is more ignorant here? I know for a fact that even when gandy does post, his handle is not listed in the "who read the post" box. So how can you pocket say without a doubt that he hasn't? You don't know, nor do I, but if he does, he will know. Man, why don't you read the whole friggin article. Do I need to point things out for you or write them out on a chalkboard for you to understand. It wasn't OK under Bush and you all cried foul, but now Obummer does it, and it is all hunky dory! Have a good and Godly day.

Peace.
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 07:36 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I don't know who is more ignorant here? I know for a fact that even when gandy does post, his handle is not listed in the "who read the post" box. So how can you pocket say without a doubt that he hasn't? You don't know, nor do I, but if he does, he will know.
Awesome.

So right there in that statement you knowingly called someone out who you have no clue if he has even visited this forum since you started the thread, much less the actual thread itself. Then you tried and turn it around to me claiming I'm ignorant for pointing out the obvious?

Quote:
Man, why don't you read the whole friggin article.
I read the bill rather than the article.

You see, unlike you, I'd rather get my facts from the actual source, rather than someone else's opinion and translation of what they think they read.

Quote:
Do I need to point things out for you or write them out on a chalkboard for you to understand.
Yeah, good luck with that one. You can't seem to understand what's going on in this thread in the first place, much less be in a position to attempt and educate the rest of us.

Quote:
It wasn't OK under Bush and you all cried foul, but now Obummer does it, and it is all hunky dory!
Who says anything about it being "all hunky dory"? Please, I'm anxiously waiting here for you to point that out in this thread.

Quote:
Have a good and Godly day.
So how does it feel to be a hypocrite? You certainly aren't displaying any sort of Christian-like behavior in this thread, yet you feel the need to tell others to have a Godly day.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 07:38 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
keep burying your head in the sand pocket...
Awesome. So you actually don't have a retort, because you know you just got called out and can't man up to the answers.

BTW, I thought you were going to try and be more mature on these forums. I called you out because you've gone back to your old ways. I guess you aren't really such an honorable person, and a man of your word after all.... as you attempt to portray yourself to be time and time again.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Banned

I'm not the one getting testy here or are you just taking it that way? So no I am not a hypocrit as you say I am. No, I am just a little busy at the moment doing my job rather than blabbering away. So in essence you are using your own interpretation as did Forbes but you view it much differently eh? How so and enlighten all of us please. I am willing to read what you have to say.

Again I am just a phone call away if you want to get to know me better than just reading the screen.

But now throw the ball back in your court, how do you know if gandy has not read it? I am sick of the childs play. I am serious about having a good and Godly day.

Finally, have you heard any of the media speak out on this act? Not even Fox has brought it up in their headlines. Where is the news? It was huge when Bush authorized anything similar, but now Obummer does it and it is water under the bridge...
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 08:44 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
I'm not the one getting testy here or are you just taking it that way? So no I am not a hypocrit as you say I am. No, I am just a little busy at the moment doing my job rather than blabbering away. So in essence you are using your own interpretation as did Forbes but you view it much differently eh? How so and enlighten all of us please. I am willing to read what you have to say.
So you're too busy to answer up, but not busy when it comes to calling out Gandy.

I see now.

Quote:
Again I am just a phone call away if you want to get to know me better than just reading the screen.
Nope. I can see what you post just fine.

Quote:
But now throw the ball back in your court, how do you know if gandy has not read it? I am sick of the childs play.
I don't know. And neither do you. Which is the entire point. It was YOU who called him out when you didn't know in the first place. Good job there on picking up on that.... oh wait, you didn't.

Quote:
I am serious about having a good and Godly day.
And I seriously think you're a hypocrite for saying that.

Quote:
Finally, have you heard any of the media speak out on this act? Not even Fox has brought it up in their headlines. Where is the news? It was huge when Bush authorized anything similar, but now Obummer does it and it is water under the bridge...
Yeah, it was all over the news weeks ago too.

Just because you CHOOSE not to listen to something, doesn't mean it wasn't aired.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Your connection to the

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode