Santorum Rises - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Santorum Rises

Well I was very pleased to see what I saw when I woke up this morning. My heart was truly backing Bachman, I knew she didn't stand a chance, and I have been backing Santorum for some time now. I have friends in Iowa and we have been talking. I am now a Santorum supporter. As you can all see, the media wants to choose for all of us (newt or romney), but in the end the people decide.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Caption This

Re: Santorum Rises

They're not even to the first turn. Newt will pass em in the back stretch.

GO NEWT!

If only those who knew what they were talking about replied, this thread would still be on page one.
2000 F-250 CC 4x4 PSD Auto
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 05:57 PM
Junior Mint

A vote for Santorum is a vote for Obama. He has no chance of winning a general.

Most Americans still support the Constitutional idea of separation of church and state and can not in good conscious support a candidate that supports so many policies that ignore this most basic of American principles.

As a swing voter myself, there are several Republican candidates that I would support. Neither of the two mentioned in this thread would qualify, in my eyes.

There are really only two candidates that could best Obama in the general election at this time. Huntsman or Paul, and both for entirely different reasons. If Huntsman was VP to someone like Newt, the ticket could draw in many more mainstream voters and have a better chance.

Romney could get close to Obama but I doubt he could win. everyone is just lukewarm on him.

Furthermore, many Evangelicals, as much as they dislike Obama's policies, recognize that him and his family are strongly Christian and will chose this everytime over the Mormon. And they have shown repeatedly that their faith will allow them to vote against thier own interests in the name of Christ. Leaving Obama as their candidate.

I'm officially...Stroke-less.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 09:13 PM
Super Sparky

Santorum is a total AZZHOLE!! Trust me, I know, he was a Senator here.

2009 F350 4x4 CCLB Job 2
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
Banned

well well well. Nice warm welcome. chuckle, cough, chuckle...
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns_PSD View Post
A vote for Santorum is a vote for Obama. He has no chance of winning a general.

Most Americans still support the Constitutional idea of separation of church and state and can not in good conscious support a candidate that supports so many policies that ignore this most basic of American principles.

As a swing voter myself, there are several Republican candidates that I would support. Neither of the two mentioned in this thread would qualify, in my eyes.

There are really only two candidates that could best Obama in the general election at this time. Huntsman or Paul, and both for entirely different reasons. If Huntsman was VP to someone like Newt, the ticket could draw in many more mainstream voters and have a better chance.

Romney could get close to Obama but I doubt he could win. everyone is just lukewarm on him.

Furthermore, many Evangelicals, as much as they dislike Obama's policies, recognize that him and his family are strongly Christian and will chose this everytime over the Mormon. And they have shown repeatedly that their faith will allow them to vote against thier own interests in the name of Christ. Leaving Obama as their candidate.
You just want the racist bigot who wants to isolate us from the rest of the world! And then we will allow every country to fubarr our arse. Yet we are really trying to promote peace and democracy. You all want equality, but when it comes down to it, you really don't. People like you suns are all talk, little action. Yes we need to do much less policing around the world. But go back to the school yard analogy. You see a bunch of bullies kicking the chit out of a helpless little boy, what do you do? Keep walking pretending you didn't see anything or do you step in? All I hear from you often is
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-04-2012, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 444-4D View Post
They're not even to the first turn. Newt will pass em in the back stretch.

GO NEWT!
All I gotta say is good luck. Still wish Cain was in it. He still got railroaded by the media!
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 04:43 AM
Yeah, it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
All I gotta say is good luck. Still wish Cain was in it. He still got railroaded by the media!
Any Republican candidate will be eaten alive by the liberal media.

And before you reply Curtis, nobody is buying that the media is in the bag for Obama

Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States.
Ronald Reagan
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 10:07 AM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Cain, and only Cain...was responsible for his demise.

Making excuses is typical though.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 01-05-2012, 11:00 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
Cain, and only Cain...was responsible for his demise.

Making excuses is typical though.

I still want to see the proof. Everyone of them women had a financial problem and he like many others out there helped out. Thought they were friends, but in the end just using him. It would surprise many of you what goes on at work in any industry. I know of many cases where people were helped out and it was just between them. Granted, now this has happened years ago, but they came out and said it later on. And most of them were very grateful. Cain was taken out at any cost, cause he was a prominent black conservative who built himself up from nothing and became somthing.

I am pleased to hear Cain is not backing down on his 9-9-9 plan. I have loved Cain from the get go and still do.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode