ANTI Obama!!! - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-29-2011, 05:10 AM Thread Starter
Buy Low Sell High

ANTI Obama!!!

Here is the deal our president Obama has not done a single thing good for our country in my eyes. But what really makes me mad is that he is the comander and chief but he won't salute our flag. And he spent $500,000 having Air force 1 repainted. The American.flag was taken off the tail and the Obama logo was Painted on. I guess I'm just fed up with what i Belive is a anti American president. You can agree or disagree that's whats great about the USA. Let me know what you think.

God bless the USA.

1997 F250 Psd, 5-speed, 4X4, ecsb, single mass fly wheel, 3" down pipe, stright piped, 6 position Ts performance chip, boost & egt glow shift gauges. Leveling kit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-29-2011, 05:18 AM
LBF
PSN Local

Re: ANTI Obama!!!

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/airplane.asp

I am not a fan of BHO, but that is incorrect.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-29-2011, 05:48 AM Thread Starter
Buy Low Sell High

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBF View Post
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/airplane.asp

I am not a fan of BHO, but that is incorrect.
Oh my bad man. Thanks for clearing that up. Either way not saluting the flag is bs.

1997 F250 Psd, 5-speed, 4X4, ecsb, single mass fly wheel, 3" down pipe, stright piped, 6 position Ts performance chip, boost & egt glow shift gauges. Leveling kit.

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-29-2011, 12:16 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebad97 View Post
Either way not saluting the flag is bs.
That is also false.

Sorry to say, but your opinions of Obama seem to be coming from one lie after another that you have blindly believed in.

It's usually better to separate fact from fiction first, then form opinions based on facts.

You don't have to like him, I certainly don't, but whether or not you like him... at least make sure it's for the correct reasons and not based on mis-information.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-29-2011, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
Buy Low Sell High

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
That is also false.

Sorry to say, but your opinions of Obama seem to be coming from one lie after another that you have blindly believed in.

It's usually better to separate fact from fiction first, then form opinions based on facts.

You don't have to like him, I certainly don't, but whether or not you like him... at least make sure it's for the correct reasons and not based on mis-information.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obama-salute.ht

I Belive this is good proof. I don't want to argue with you as a person but were both wrong and right rear the article.

Urban Legends: Barack Obama Refuses to Salute Flag, Anthem?

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhU9iCANi02o&v=hU9 iCANi02o&gl=US

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 11:39 AM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebad97 View Post
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/o/obama-salute.ht

I Belive this is good proof. I don't want to argue with you as a person but were both wrong and right rear the article.

Urban Legends: Barack Obama Refuses to Salute Flag, Anthem?

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DhU9iCANi02o&v=hU9 iCANi02o&gl=US
What about all the other times he has saluted the flag? After all, you clearly said that "he won't salute our flag". That is a wrong statement. He does salute our flag. You're basing your entire belief on ONE incident, and intentionally ignoring the HUNDREDS of other times that he did salute the flag.

After all, I'm pretty sure there are lots of people here on this very forum who have forgotten or have not saluted the flag at some point in their life while the anthem was playing. I know I've done it. Doesn't mean that I won't or that I somehow refuse to salute.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 12:23 PM
biostroke1

He should salute the flag every time. He's the %^&$^ president! Even though he doesn't act like one and all he's done so for is golf and intentionally destroy this country's economy.
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 01:03 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostroke1 View Post
He should salute the flag every time. He's the %^&$^ president! Even though he doesn't act like one and all he's done so for is golf and intentionally destroy this country's economy.
I also heard that his ultimate goal, is to make every redneck, truck driving whitey a slave.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
I also heard that his ultimate goal, is to make every redneck, truck driving whitey a slave.

No, but he sure wants to bring everyone down to poverty level, while he and his kind want to remain above the frey. We the people are already enslaved. How else do you think this debt gets paid off. I am a slave to my debt. I don't pay, I don't have a house... but then I can go choose to live in an apartment if I so choose. But I am still enslaved to make those monthly payments. Your comment is out there! Way out there!
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 12-30-2011, 03:12 PM
Gandy Dancer

The debt didn't start with Obama.

And yes, I am "way out there."

I thought that was what the OP wanted....making outrageous statements that aren't true.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode