Perry is a clown. - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 (permalink) Old 11-10-2011, 10:01 PM Thread Starter
Gandy Dancer

Perry is a clown.

What in the hell were you folks in Texas thinking, when you elected this dolt?

The only politician that I've seen that might give Perry a run for his money, in the lack of intelligence department......is Palin.

Only problem is, Perry doesn't even have breasts.

I know you Perry backers were cringing.... if you watched the debate.

How could you not be?

http://

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 (permalink) Old 11-10-2011, 11:02 PM
PSN Local

Re: Perry is a clown.

you think that's funny, there was a clown that was asked the same question a few years ago that couldn't think of any of them & .........they made him president

2000 F-250 SCLB 7.3 auto 2wd PHP tunes, w-w, 4" exh tb, 3 guages, zoodad, NCH ccv mod, AIS
post #3 of 54 (permalink) Old 11-10-2011, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj45lc View Post
you think that's funny, there was a clown that was asked the same question a few years ago that couldn't think of any of them & .........they made him president

He wasn't asked any questions.

He couldn't even remember all of the agencies, that he was so hot to trot to eliminate.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.

post #4 of 54 (permalink) Old 11-10-2011, 11:35 PM
Junior Mint

Did he say he wanted to get rid of the Department of Education? Well Perry didn't need much to become the Governor of Texas apparently. He is such an embarrasment.

Usually he just "shoots from the Lips" so I'm slightly surprised that he ran out of things to say. In fact I've stood 50' away from Perry during 3-4 speeches at trucking conventions here in TX and honestly he throws out some pretty inspiring talks.

In Texas, put bluntly, all you need is a cowboy hat, a southern draw, and wealthy supporters that will put you in office in exchange for rewards. The wealthy people provide the packaged, well executed propaganda, and the dumbasses eat it up.

Texas has a slush fund to effect business in the state. It does things like cut tax breaks to grow jobs etc... Perry administers it and the way it works is powerful companies donate to Perry and he gives them money in reward and TX taxpayers pay for it. So he can get relelected again, and give them more money, again.

At last count this group of donors had given Perry $15 million and he had distributed back to these same companies something like $105 million in 'incentives'.

As long as money is responsible for getting people elected we will continue to have massive corruption. And we are so busy arguing with each other we overlook it all.

I do hope that Texans watching these debates won't vote for Perry in the next state election but I doubt much will change.

I'm officially...Stroke-less.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 54 (permalink) Old 11-10-2011, 11:45 PM
Junior Mint

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj45lc View Post

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 54 (permalink) Old 11-10-2011, 11:45 PM
07 fx4 superduty..6.0

CALLING ALL TEXANS......... this man you claim is an idiot is only responsible for job creation in TEXAS.... i guess you guys have never tripped up on a question

suns psd ... you should be ashamed of yourself
post #7 of 54 (permalink) Old 11-10-2011, 11:47 PM
"mad cow" member

That's not very nice of you Ak Gandy, some folks just don't do well at public speaking especially with the national media's attention.

I don't know about you, but I'd babble like a hair lipped baboon when the camera zoomed in on me while I was speaking.
No tellin what kinda incoherent rambling would come outa my mouth.

Could be a lot worse, like any of them other fellers who was up on that there stage with him or the total cluster flop elected last time for example.

01 F-250 CC 4R esof PMT AIS, pine tree air freshener,
some other stuff not worth mentioning .
post #8 of 54 (permalink) Old 11-10-2011, 11:50 PM
One of a kind

Your fishing but I will bite. My state does alot better than some. I dont think he will be the best president ever but he cant do any worse than the clown thats in there.

On that note.

2010 F-350, Auto,4X4, 4dr long bed, SCT/Gearhead, S&B, High Idle,Guages:boost,egt,trans, 2.5" Leveling Kit/Track Bar, PMF bars, 325-60-20's on 20x10 XD Revolvers
post #9 of 54 (permalink) Old 11-10-2011, 11:52 PM
Junior Mint

Suck it Keebler.

It's not because he tripped up a question, it's because he is probably the most crooked politician in the USA. That incident last night alone means nothing. After all, few men can be as eloquent as Obama.

The unemployment rate has increased in TX right along w/ every other state. We have added more people than any state, which has increased commerce and helped w/ job creation. The good jobs are in oil field and were here before Perry and will still be here after Perry. New drillinig methods and high oil prices have driven this boom, not Perry. The average job created in TX is overwhelmingly Minimum wage. 1 in 5 Texans lives in poverty. Our teen pregnanacy rate, dropout rate, uninsured rates, are some of the worst in the nation.

New York State has a lower unemployment rate than Texas. In fact many heavy Democratic states in the NE do.

You should be ashamed of yourself for being so ignorant about the world around you.

post #10 of 54 (permalink) Old 11-10-2011, 11:53 PM
07 fx4 superduty..6.0

SCREW YOU I'M FROM TEXAS !

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode