Downfall of our Country - Dependancies - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-14-2011, 02:53 AM Thread Starter

Downfall of our Country - Dependancies

I can not believe the the level of people that depend on the government as a crutch and can't be man enough and stand up and contribute to this nation. The left knows that they are the "Saviors" of this group of people (not all US citizens) as long as they keep scraps falling in their laps. What this entitlement sector does not know is when the tipping point has been passed and the controlling parties have changed the laws to stay in power the dependents will be of no value.

The leaders have no way of producing anything of monetary value so they must have, how should I say this, "workers" which will now be allowed to produce. The contributors have an ability and skill to generate the services to produce a constant cash flow, which when taxed, is needed to fuel the parties. I hope we never get to this point.

I have never worked harder in my life to keep my employees busy and with a paycheck for their families. But then I was inspired by the gentleman below and will not fall into complacency of our politicians who are driving us into the ground. And I'm referring to both parties representing us.

Before it gets to this point their are true citizens that fight for this country and citizens and "visitors" that fight for a piece of this country. Some are dependent on the government and some the government depend on. I chose to continue to contribute until I no longer have the tools available or the strategies have changed in the way we, as law abiding citizens, address this struggle to be a free country.

So please stand up for our country and contact your representative. They need to hear from "us" the working class. I know we are very busy and have little time during our day. We are supporting this nation financially and need to be present to a point greater than the non-contributors which have all the time in the world to fight for our earnings. It's up to us....that's all I have to say!

Carry on.

THAT's ALL....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode