LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 06:59 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Banned

Re: Stimulas outcome

This song sums it up for those in the White house and some on here, esp Pocket puss and Candypants

post #3 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Banned

But to also help answer the implied question, Obama had voters to pay off and how else are you going to do this? This is what all this comes down to is buying and paying for votes. If people don't see this, very well then.

post #4 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
This song sums it up for those in the White house and some on here, esp Pocket puss and Candypants
Ya know Boy Blunder, your attempt at being a big fish in a small pond......is more than obvious to the smart people around here.

You're insecurity and ignorance are magnified with just about every post you make.

Keep it up though, as you (and the few simpletons who think like yourself)............. are fun to watch.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.
post #5 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 07:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
Ya know Boy Blunder, your attempt at being a big fish in a small pond......is more than obvious to the smart people around here.

You're insecurity and ignorance are magnified with just about every post you make.

Keep it up though, as you (and the few simpletons who think like yourself)............. are fun to watch.

So you are saying you are smart? Is that what I am reading? If so enlighten me sir.

I am insecure, yet I am the face/image of the company I work for, and secondly you say I am ignorant. Well you appear to be looking the other way most of the time.

Quote:
--It is comments like these that make you look insecure... I am not gonna change who I am. I am what I am, and I know it takes a big dog to weigh a ton! So you keep firing away there sunshine...
post #6 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 09:03 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
I am insecure, yet I am the face/image of the company I work for,...
That pretty much sums it up.

You're insecurity and need to try and show everyone how much better you are.......... is all in that partial sentence.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
I can be possible.
post #7 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-07-2011, 10:19 PM
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...

Quote:
But to also help answer the implied question, Obama had voters to pay off and how else are you going to do this? This is what all this comes down to is buying and paying for votes. If people don't see this, very well then.
Holy #### binder... Your right! Its amazing, but your right! I walked out of the trailer a minute ago and (good thing I had my hard hat on!!!) a piece of the sky fell and hit me square on the head.

Sorry for ever doubting you. You are correct on all things large and small.

Thank you for being such a hard working american boy.

Carry on.

[CENTER]01 F-250 SC PSD,430k,16 Isspro Gauges, AFE-2,CCV Mod,IAH delete,map reg,Modded H2e, 6.0 IC, 230/100, Studs, 910 springs, Forged rods, Hydra chip, Swamps HVHF IDM, MBRP 4" dual's, Aero, 6" tip's, 4" Revtek lift, 37/12.5/16.5 MT's
Joe
post #8 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-08-2011, 12:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSIPSD View Post
Holy #### binder... Your right! Its amazing, but your right! I walked out of the trailer a minute ago and (good thing I had my hard hat on!!!) a piece of the sky fell and hit me square on the head.

Sorry for ever doubting you. You are correct on all things large and small.

Thank you for being such a hard working american boy.

Carry on.
Thanks for support! I won't let you down!
post #9 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-08-2011, 12:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
That pretty much sums it up.

You're insecurity and need to try and show everyone how much better you are.......... is all in that partial sentence.

Again, that is your opinion and your self interpretation of what you want to believe. I believe otherwise, cause I learn as much from my customers and use it to help others. I also have wonderful feed back and if you would like, I will post individual contact #'s from everyone of my customers just so I can watch you eat crow. You wanna wager anything on this? I have 290 close contact numbers I can have for by tomorrow morning and you can feel free to talk to each and everyone of them. You don't gain trust and integrity overnight, you earn it!
post #10 of 74 (permalink) Old 07-08-2011, 01:08 AM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Again, that is your opinion and your self interpretation of what you want to believe.
Nope.

it is simply what you've shown since you started posting.

Quote:
I believe otherwise, cause I learn as much from my customers and use it to help others. I also have wonderful feed back and if you would like, I will post individual contact #'s from everyone of my customers just so I can watch you eat crow. You wanna wager anything on this? I have 290 close contact numbers I can have for by tomorrow morning and you can feel free to talk to each and everyone of them. You don't gain trust and integrity overnight, you earn it!
Sure, I would love to see if you're really stupid enough to post all 290 customer telephone numbers.

Even mentioning doing this, is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Quote:
I can be possible.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode