Whats it gonna take? - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 92 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Whats it gonna take?

I don't know the consensus here, but I know in my circle of friends, we are sick and tired of lazy americans/people period.

I am not going to praise myself but, in a nutshell, there are plenty of jobs, but people are just unwilling to do it and in a sense lower themselves to those standards. I have no problem of getting chitty and dirty.

I work full time (agronomist) I milk 5-6 times per week, make hay, I am a private applicator (herbicides/ insecticides), farm etc etc ( and still find time to work out). Now these guys(farmers) are all wanting to hire employees to help cause unlike years past, they are doing more with less (help that is). I have for the past thirty days I have been working 16-20 hours per day. I finally got a reprieve (been raining all day yesterday and is wet and slowed things down), but there are jobs out there. People all think the food is endless and as many have now noticed, prices have gone up and up and up. Well pay attention folks and you will see why. Without food, nothing else really matters. To put it into perspective, try stealing a mans food. I am just disgusted, cause I see it everyday. But the incentive to work is not there no matter the job. We would rather give them food stamps, welfare, badger care, etc etc and not give them any incentive to remove their lazy arse from the seat of the couch. I am pissed cause my sister and I are complete opposites. She is 40 years old and the laziest POS I have ever seen and she collects from every single gov't organization and it just disgust me and I look at myself and I bust my arse to get ahead in life. It is just frustrating, and what is it gonna take.

I myself think its gonna take a civil war. I would love to remove these worthless, unproductive POS's and send them overseas. Just look at how our unions are reacting here in my state. I have had some heated discussions with a few teachers over here and they are now complaining they will have to work harder with less pay. Well, I say welcome to the club.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 92 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 02:32 PM
<-- it's like that

Re: Whats it gonna take?

So a thread dedicated to bragging about yourself?

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 92 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 04:17 PM
Junior Mint

You stud you Binder! 16-18 hours a day working yet still time to post eh?

I agree, there are huge number of worthless pile of chits out there that need to be off the teet.

Look, My Fiance and I are both what most around here would call Liberal and we had a discussion about this the other day and we are both just so sick of all the useless people in this country. This is a cause for both sides of the aisle. This crap has went on and on under both parties for decades.

I don't advocate Civil Wars however. What are you suggesting, that we start by killing your sister and then hit the local soup kitchen next? Policy change would be appropriate.

I'm officially...Stroke-less.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 92 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 12:05 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns_PSD View Post
You stud you Binder! 16-18 hours a day working yet still time to post eh?

I agree, there are huge number of worthless pile of chits out there that need to be off the teet.

Look, My Fiance and I are both what most around here would call Liberal and we had a discussion about this the other day and we are both just so sick of all the useless people in this country. This is a cause for both sides of the aisle. This crap has went on and on under both parties for decades.

I don't advocate Civil Wars however. What are you suggesting, that we start by killing your sister and then hit the local soup kitchen next? Policy change would be appropriate.
Eh, go check my status, this is one of the first post in the past 25 days? And wow, it was finally raining for a whole friggin day. If you want come follow me in my footsteps for a day. I just got back from spraying a field, and I had to come home cause my wife had to go to work and I have to watch the kids. You get 4 hours of sleep or less in a stretch of 6 days and see how you function. We covered 3,000 acres of land in the past 12 days.

Am I advocating a civil war, hell no, but that is what many of us are afraid of happening. I am asking what is it gonna take to fix this? When I was a kid along with my sisters ( we all had to pick rock in the fields, yellow rocket and wild radish out of the hay fields etc etc and take care of the animals, and so on. Now the kids these days don't do chit like the kids from yesteryear. Even I had it easy compared to my dad when he was a kid. So we have progressively became worse, in becoming more lazy and felt as though we are all owed something without doing anything for it. \

So what is it gonna take?

Pocket, I speak the truth, and only the truth and if you don't like it don't read it. Again, they call me hurricane at work and if you don't believe me call it (715-341-3445) Jay-Mar Inc.) You can ask everyone there all about me and they will tell you personally, I don't have to say one thing. My actions say it all. Again I work about 60-75/wk hours at my full time job currently, and I milk not for one, not two, but three different farmers. I private applicate for two different farmers (herbicides), I help make hay, haylage for two farmers, I custom plant for one farmer and help and assist this same farmer with odds and ends, (fix equipment, get planters ready, trucks ready, etc and on top if it all I farm myself. Am I bragging, no, the point is, if I can do all this, what the phuck is wrong with everyone else getting of their dead azzes and contributing to society instead of being the leaches they rather be? My friends and I are sick and tired of this bullchit and the point is, the frustration is growing, so I am just one man in this, of millions who share my same sentiments.

And yes I am thinking out loud here. Pocket if you don't like it don't read it.
post #5 of 92 (permalink) Old 06-17-2011, 02:50 PM
utah get me two

go binder go,im with you
actually maybe im ahead of you
im past the anger
im past the dis-belief
i have already written off this government as insane liars
with nothing worth saveing.

and have already moved on to
how will i survive the comming collaps
when thease worthless couch potatos,do get off their azzaz
to come take the little i have left.
and believe this,they think they have the right to take what is yours
they will feel well justified to take you stuff
it's their right,in their eyes

it is becoming interisting
and i look to god
man sure dosent have the ansers

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2001 f250 4x4 cc sb 6 in lift...dp 6 pos..
post #6 of 92 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 01:22 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
You expected something different?

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #7 of 92 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 05:48 PM
utah get me two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post

it;s funny how different people see the things differently.
you see him bragging,weird
i see him doing the right thing,and wondering why more people dont have the drive or desire toi be free men,not living in the pocket of big government

and before you post up some sad case of someone who truely needs the help,
dont,because we are talking about the folks who could do it for themselves

post #8 of 92 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 05:58 PM
<----Nice headlights!!!

This thread is genuine frustration, I sense that, but its also misguided. Banging your head against the wall wont get you anywhere quickly. If you are that hard-working and busy then dont worry because if "the chit doesn hit the fan", which I doubt more and more everyday, hardwork and those ethics will prevail. Its not always the hardworker who flourishes but the person who is collecting the fruits of their labor. Just remember, unless you have a plan in place, you will wear out and then you'll be useless to anybody that has been using you. My advice, save all your money where prying eyes cant see it and keep your nose to the grindstone. The rest is all pure bs!

2000 F250 4x4 cc/sb. 6" w/37's and some other stuff.
post #9 of 92 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 06:29 PM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamis_dave View Post
it;s funny how different people see the things differently.
you see him bragging,weird
It's because he does it..... OFTEN. He constantly feels the need to remind everyone what he does for a living, how much harder he works than the next person, etc.

After a while, it gets old.

Quote:
i see him doing the right thing,and wondering why more people dont have the drive or desire toi be free men,not living in the pocket of big government
Many of us wonder why lazy people are around without the desire to make something of themselves. No one is questioning that.

Quote:
and before you post up some sad case of someone who truely needs the help,
dont,because we are talking about the folks who could do it for themselves
I wasn't.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
post #10 of 92 (permalink) Old 06-18-2011, 08:29 PM
utah get me two

ok then

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode