Its what i get for saying she is/was an awsome girl - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 177 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 02:19 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Its what i get for saying she is/was an awsome girl

so on and off for three years...lots of fun being together...i go and make a post on another thread on this site saying that i am so lucky to have a girl who is amazing...she is into the trucks...lets me have my guy time....likes spending time with me....blah blah blah......well serves me right for saying that because now i can say that she is completly NOT ANY OF THAT....i work my ass off to give her everything...the more i think about it im always the one who gives in to situations and lets her get away with everything....i guess you could say this is the point in time where we are more on than off...but the last week or so..she has been distant....barley texts me or calls me....i use to literally sleep at her house all the time...slept 1 time at her place in the past week or so....now i find that she is going out on a "Date" with a friend...to "catch up"..no problem i had a meeting i had to go to...we were suppose to meet up around 9.....well its 10:15....and shes still out "catching up"...her friend is a guy i should have said that befor....and i called her...n text her...stopped by her house (all things that in a normal "mood" would be completley normal) she texts me and states i will come to your house tonight....i say ok cool...what time...nothing...wait a bit...ask again...nothing...now getting concerned i call....i get a text back that says i i will calll you when i am done....chill...........

I have bent over backwards for this one...done everything under the sun...and the more i think about it the more she treats me like ####...she told me the other day i was smothering her....

gets me so frustrated im not the guy who can be the JERK...im always the understanding one.....i use to be the center of her world...now i feel like im not even on the map...not to mention that fact that we harldy sleep together (laying in the same bed is not what i mean either)....i love her to death....and she says she loves me...but why the run around...what should i do.....ok thats my rant....cant wait to hear the replies to this one! Oh yea...and shes a good friends sister...just to ad to the fire!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 177 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 02:22 AM
PSN Veteran

Re: Its what i get for saying she is/was an awsome girl

I personally would dump her monkey ass!

2009 f-250 dpf deleted kem tuned
1997 f-250 438hp 778tq sold
post #3 of 177 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 02:24 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmartin-97 View Post
I personally would dump her monkey ass!
yea beat her to the punch right.....problem is i love her a ton....so walking from this one is going to hurt a lot.....you know its bad...when even her parents and brother/my friend are like wtf is she doing to you...shes an idiot!

post #4 of 177 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 02:25 AM
OBS junkie

So what's so unusual about this whole story?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

97 F350 CCLB "Da Bus"

RIP Will Iott
"This ain't no practice run"

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboyrob View Post
And remember, he's cat rebel....he doesn't do it the normal way.
post #5 of 177 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 02:27 AM
PSN Local

First off if that's your truck in the avatar, totally awsome you got good taste. Women, man o man I know you read my thread i'm pretty sure its the one you were talking about responding to. If you really love her what sounds really bad right now might not be so bad later on. I would just act like I don't care, lay back and when she does come over act like your not interested in her. If she dosen't try and make up to you than I would probably start thinking negative. But i've been through that situation with every woman at some point. Just give it a little time bro. If the dude that's "her friend" is in any way her type though I would tell her to suck it and get the f out. To many women out there that would worship the ground you walked on. They do exist and my dumb A$$ married one that didn't. I think were all wired a little messed up when it comes to choosing partners. We always want a challange or something. Good luck.

10's ???
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 177 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 02:28 AM
PSN Veteran

What would she do if you were out with an old lady friend of yours? Do you trust her?

2009 f-250 dpf deleted kem tuned
1997 f-250 438hp 778tq sold
post #7 of 177 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 02:30 AM
PSN Veteran

http://youtu.be/hFgiUm4lQig
post #8 of 177 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 02:36 AM
<--won't start

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstrokedkid87 View Post
I have bent over backwards for this one...done everything under the sun...and the more i think about it the more she treats me like ####...she told me the other day i was smothering her
Unfortunately a lot of times doing the above is a quick way to lose your women. Depending on the age bracket.

To prove my point. Back waaaaayyyyyy the f off. No texts, no calls, no drivebys, no asking her friends 'whats her deal?'..NO CONTACT for a week and I'd be willing to bet she will be banging on your door and/or blowing up your phone within days.

Me personally, if you treat her nice and she doesn't value it. Move on. Unless it really is you, then you need to examine yourself. Nobody likes a jealous partner
post #9 of 177 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 02:37 AM
Haters Gonna Hate

Send a message via MSN to Fordfreak4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstrokedkid87 View Post
yea beat her to the punch right.....problem is i love her a ton....so walking from this one is going to hurt a lot.....you know its bad...when even her parents and brother/my friend are like wtf is she doing to you...shes an idiot!
Treat her like a mushroom, feed her sh*t and keep her in the dark..... She will come crawling back

2004 F-350 CCSB DRW Sport Package..... something else to spend money on
Proud Supporter of Race For The Warriors
post #10 of 177 (permalink) Old 06-01-2011, 02:58 AM
airman

I'm going through alot of hurt right now and I was only with this girl for 7months. She was the most jealous person I'd ever met and she said it was because she had been cheated on so many times. Long story short, we broke up and that night photos show up on her facebook of her and a guy that went back a month and her status says in a relationship with him. She said they was friends at the time and blah blah blah. I really did love her and couldn't believe she did that. I'm pretty sure there have been other guys since the beginning. It's hard to walk away from somebody you love but I know this is for the best and I worry I'll end up with her again one day. Bottom line is, you will experience alot of hurt but you can move on and be happy again. All I know to do is keep living each day and start looking for the person to take her spot.

Daryl Abbott
97 F350

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode