Republican Debate - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Republican Debate

Did anybody else watch it??? I am surprised with all of the hardcore conservative Republican's on here that there isn't a thread on this.....

I thought Herman Cain and Ron Paul were great. Would have liked to have seen Newt there as well, but I don't think he has made his announcement yet that he is officially running.

Jeff Dodd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2012 Ford F-250 CC/SB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 01:16 PM

Re: Republican Debate

I didn't see it and forgot to record it. I have heard Cain did quite well. Hope so.

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Don't judge me...

I don't watch debates for the simple reason of I get bored and change the station. Hell that happens when I'm watching something I enjoy and the breaks for commercial. Being ADD is a b!tch sometimes.

I would rally like to see Cain get the nomination. I like alot of his ideas and of course, people wouldn't be able to throw thr race card around.

'02 cclb duallie, much work to be done

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpavement View Post
Suspect all you want hommie but I swear to Jesus himself, if I walk in on you in that pose and you got a chick ass and a chick body.... I'm shuttin off the lights and takin you straight to pound town!

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogi7615 View Post
I don't watch debates for the simple reason of I get bored and change the station. Hell that happens when I'm watching something I enjoy and the breaks for commercial. Being ADD is a b!tch sometimes.

I would rally like to see Cain get the nomination. I like alot of his ideas and of course, people wouldn't be able to throw thr race card around.
Sure they could...they already have

Black History Month is Herman Cain Playing the Race Minstrel for CPAC SpeakEasy

'97 SCLB 4x4, 3.55, D60 w/ TrueTrac, 6637, Banks Techni-cooler, BTS Trans, Tru-Cool 4921 Trans Cooler, 1.0 exhaust housing, no ebv, 3" DP, Straight Exhaust, E-Fuel, TW tunes, International WP, 203*, Isspro Gauges
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 01:55 PM
Banned

Ron Paul!!
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 01:56 PM
<-- it's like that

I don't care about the "race card". Cain is a self-righteous religious fanatic, and politically is very divisive. I put him on par with Sarah Palin, minus the tits.

Ron Paul is a much better candidate.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-06-2011, 02:49 PM

First Presidential Debate: Cain Wins Focus Group - 2012 Presidential Debates - Fox Nation

Quote:
We're talking about former pizza king Herman Cain, who dominated the first presidential debate of the 2012 campaign last night in South Carolina, at least according to a focus group that GOP pollster Frank Luntz convened for debate cosponsor Fox News.

post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2011, 02:37 AM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
I don't care about the "race card". Cain is a self-righteous religious fanatic, and politically is very divisive. I put him on par with Sarah Palin, minus the tits.

Ron Paul is a much better candidate.
I don't like the religious stuff getting involved in politics. I didn't hear anything out of Cain that rubbed me the wrong way, so he may not bring his religious views in to his campaign.

I agree with you on Ron Paul. He has been my number 1 choice for awhile now.

Jeff Dodd

2012 Ford F-250 CC/SB
post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2011, 03:46 AM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08stroker250 View Post
I don't like the religious stuff getting involved in politics. I didn't hear anything out of Cain that rubbed me the wrong way, so he may not bring his religious views in to his campaign.

I agree with you on Ron Paul. He has been my number 1 choice for awhile now.
To be honest, Cain does support some things that I also support... such as fair tax (national sales tax to replace the current income tax). Pretty sure I can find just about any candidate where I could find common ground with.

But I'm not looking for someone who I can simply agree with on paper. I'm also looking for a leader. We haven't had one in a while. Cain is not a leader, he's a divider. Read his "Common Sense Solutions For America". I have, and it turned me away from him. Not because of his views, but because of the type of person it portrays his potential leadership to be. When he sits back pointing fingers at "liberals" as the ones causing all the problems in this country, that's when I see someone who is doing nothing more than pandering through rhetoric. Typical politician. Sorry Cain, but both sides are responsible for what we have today. That is fact.

But he's not interested in presenting fact, he's interested in trying to label an enemy. That's really gotten old.

And Ron Paul isn't far behind him in the divisive arena. It's just Paul is a bit more tactful. The thing about Paul is he usually follows up his words with action.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 05-07-2011, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
...Read his "Common Sense Solutions For America"....
What exactly is that? A blog, a book, a?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode