NO Bin Laden photos says Obama.... - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 125 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
PSN Veteran

NO Bin Laden photos says Obama....

Im not surprised though, he talked it over with Hillary and they decided not to release them, thats a real shocker. I dont know about you, but Id like to see a few pics of the bastard dead. Release them to the public and let US decide if we want to look. They also think releasing the photos might make the Muslims mad and cause them to retaliate. Sooooo now we are scared of terrorists and making sure we dont do anything to upset them? What a joke.

Obama: I won't release bin Laden death photos - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Quote:
In an interview with Steve Kroft for this Sunday's "60 Minutes" conducted today, President Obama said he won't release post-mortem images of Osama bin Laden taken to prove his death.

"It is important to make sure that very graphic photos of somebody who was shot in the head are not floating around as an incitement to additional violence or as a propaganda tool," said the president.

"We don't trot out this stuff as trophies," Mr. Obama added. "The fact of the matter is, this is somebody who was deserving of the justice that he received."

The president said he had discussed the issue with his intelligence team, including Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and that they agree with the decision. White House press secretary Jay Carney said Wednesday that Mr. Obama made the decision today.

In explaining his choice not to release the photo, Mr. Obama said that "we don't need to spike the football." He said that "given the graphic nature of these photos it would create a national security risk."

The president told Kroft he saw the photos following the raid on the compound and knew that bin Laden had been killed.

"We discussed this internally," he said. "Keep in mind that we are absolutely certain that this was him. We've done DNA sampling and testing. And so there is no doubt that we killed Osama bin Laden."

When Kroft noted that there are people in Pakistan and elsewhere who believe bin Laden is still alive, the president said "we we monitoring worldwide reaction."

"There is no doubt that Osama bin Laden is dead," he said. "Certainly there is no doubt among al Qaeda members that he is dead. So we don't think that a photograph in and of itself is going to make any difference."

"There are going to be some folks who deny it," he added. "The fact of the matter is, you will not see bin Laden walking on this earth again."

Video of the comments will appear on the CBS "Evening News" on Wednesday.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 125 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 11:17 PM
Gandy Dancer

Re: NO Bin Laden photos says Obama....

It wouldn't matter if they made a coffee table size book.......... of nothing but photo's of a dead Bin Laden.

Many of the same people crying for "proof" now, would be the first to say the photo's were fake.

Besides, I'll bet photo's get leaked within a week.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #3 of 125 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 11:22 PM
All Talk, No Walk?

Send a message via AIM to RSieck

So if Obama says its sunny out and I stick my head out the window and it's pouring rain, I should still believe Obama?

I don't doubt he's dead. In fact I think Osama's been dead for some time now..

Early 99 PSD 4x4, Goerend Billet Tranny & Converter, GREEN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #4 of 125 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 11:23 PM
Don't judge me...

I firmly believe he is dead. I want to see a photo because some people say I'm a sadistic phuck. It will be something he can use as a distraction come reelection time. Thats just a theory so don't start all the "I can't believe you all are still complaining" crap.

Here's an idea though. If they would have traveled the country with the body charging $100 to piss on his head, how much money would they have raised? I know I would have gladly ponied up a bill for the chance.

'02 cclb duallie, much work to be done

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetpavement View Post
Suspect all you want hommie but I swear to Jesus himself, if I walk in on you in that pose and you got a chick ass and a chick body.... I'm shuttin off the lights and takin you straight to pound town!
post #5 of 125 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 11:29 PM
Sponsor

I don't think they should show it. If some Dutch cartoon or a Quran being burnt can put our men in more danger over there, then this sure as hell will. Screw that bearded bastard. Hes dead, lets let him stay dead and not become some martyr. The sharks have eaten his other eye out by now, lets leave it at that and move on to the next one in line.

2000 EX, fuel, air, and heat.
post #6 of 125 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 11:45 PM
Gandy Dancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimdawg185 View Post
I don't think they should show it. If some Dutch cartoon or a Quran being burnt can put our men in more danger over there, then this sure as hell will. Screw that bearded bastard. Hes dead, lets let him stay dead and not become some martyr. The sharks have eaten his other eye out by now, lets leave it at that and move on to the next one in line.
Finally!!

A voice of common sense.

I know, I know. I've put the curse on you now.

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
post #7 of 125 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 12:03 AM
Olde gear jammer

Location: Barton City Mi, under a rock or a log, where the skies are sometimes cloudy all day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimdawg185 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK Gandy View Post
Finally!!

A voice of common sense.

I know, I know. I've put the curse on you now.
Ya beat me to it Rick.

Another nonaligned spokesperson.

Good stuff, trucks bring it!

I don't care if my thread goes off topic, it's all BS anyway!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #8 of 125 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 12:48 AM
R.I.P. DAD

Trump sould dare obama to show it, then he can make a big deal about how he doesnt have time for silliness and then go on tour of all the talk shows doing stand up with a dead bin laden t-shirt.

08 6.4 lots of stuff.

R.I.P. TMCS (SS) Brooks R Newell, I will forever miss you.

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'

-Ronald Reagan
post #9 of 125 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 12:52 AM
Gone Broke

I believe he is dead.. pic's would be nice to see though, but i wish i was the lucky bastard to get him..

08 F-350 CC SB King Ranch 4x4
H&S Black Maxx 300 tune, Unlimited Intake, 6" Exhaust, Fuel Nutz wrapped with 295 Trail Grappler's
2000 F350 6spd Powerstroke For Sale!

UNLIMITED DIESEL PERFORMANCE
post #10 of 125 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 01:09 AM
Lovin Life...

It would be in very poor taste. It would be very similar to these terrorists groups sending pictures out of their executions.

We need to be better than that.

While getting a great deal of satisfaction from the justice that was served, out of respect to those who died on Sept 11, I can not get a joyous feeling from this situation.

02-350. CCSB - Drivetrain by Stauffer, fuel by Swamps, air by Barder, tunes by Gearhead.
04-250. ECSB - In the shop...7.3 swap.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode