Obama Skewers Bachmann, Trump and Fox! - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 04:39 PM Thread Starter
Gandy Dancer

Talking Obama Skewers Bachmann, Trump and Fox!

It was last night at the correspondence dinner in DC and he absolutely slayed them.

Especially Chump.

He hit the nail on the head so squarely...............ya just know that they are seething.

He also took some shots at himself, as well as laughed at Myer's shots at him.

Chump on the other hand....wasn't laughing.

And then Seth Myers drove the stake through Chump's heart.

VIDEOS (click here)

Never have so many politicians, screwed so many Americans...just to make one black person lose his job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Binderpower View Post
I can be possible.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 05:01 PM
One of a kind

Re: Obama Skewers Bachmann, Trump and Fox!

I dont like the guy but thats was funny as hell.

2010 F-350, Auto,4X4, 4dr long bed, SCT/Gearhead, S&B, High Idle,Guages:boost,egt,trans, 2.5" Leveling Kit/Track Bar, PMF bars, 325-60-20's on 20x10 XD Revolvers
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-01-2011, 10:32 PM
PSN Newb

Haha!! Trump the chump.

2000 F-350 6 sp. 4.5 DR air, fuel,exhaust mods.

post #4 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 12:33 AM
R.I.P. DAD

But wait, I thought he had no time for sillyness? Guess he really doesnt have more important chit to do, glad he has time to screw around with so much in shambles.

08 6.4 lots of stuff.

R.I.P. TMCS (SS) Brooks R Newell, I will forever miss you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'

-Ronald Reagan
post #5 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 01:12 AM
<-- it's like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabee08FX4 View Post
But wait, I thought he had no time for sillyness? Guess he really doesnt have more important chit to do, glad he has time to screw around with so much in shambles.
Yes, that's right. No one is allowed to make a joke or even display a hint of humor in times like these

On a side note, I think with the Obama birth certificate and the timing of this smack down at the correspondence dinner... Trump has zero chance of winning now. He's been solidly owned. Of course, he brought it on himself, so I really don't feel sorry for him.

Curtis
2002 F-250 PSD
Gambling with 250/200's on PMR's.
478hp/851tq on Haller's dyno - 7/28/12
Your connection to the
post #6 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 01:16 AM
R.I.P. DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket View Post
Yes, that's right. No one is allowed to make a joke or even display a hint of humor in times like these

On a side note, I think with the Obama birth certificate and the timing of this smack down at the correspondence dinner... Trump has zero chance of winning now. He's been solidly owned. Of course, he brought it on himself, so I really don't feel sorry for him.
Who cares about trump, he voted for bummer in the first place.

As for joking, well if your going to say you dont have time for sillyness and then go on daytime talk shows and them do stand up comedy please STFU then.......... This guy is a walking joke himself, he cant even be taken seriously.

08 6.4 lots of stuff.

R.I.P. TMCS (SS) Brooks R Newell, I will forever miss you.

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'

-Ronald Reagan
post #7 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 01:42 AM
Dairy Mechanic

He's doing what he does best.......talking. That's the only thing he's good at.

96 Ford F-350 200 cc's, Electric fuel system, TS chip, 17 oil pump, Banks intercooler, 3" intake manifolds, SNOW Water-Meth system, South Bend DxD 3600, Banks brake, 4" stacks. Tuff country ladder bars.

IH RULES Not a 6.0 fan, engine out right now.
post #8 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 01:50 AM
PSN Local

Trump won.

He was/is the only one who forced the Marxist to show his b/c. Even the Clinton's couldn't pull that one off.

The Marxist has to make jokes about it to divert your attention as to who won that round and the lick his feet media is trying to make everyone believe the bs too. Now on to his college info and his American hating wife's grades and papers. I would like to see what they reveal.

It won't matter, he put (or had Bill Ayers) put his ideology in the two books. People read them and still say he is not really like that. WTF ?

Anyway, Trump is a Democrat at best. No chance. We need a conservative not a Trump.

Shawn

Sugar Land, Tx.
'05 KR CC SB AFE Stage II Mini Maxx
Magnaflow 4" turbo back EGR bypass
Up pipe scoop gone EOC coolant bypass
Toolbox w/ interior lights, hard locking roll cover
HID head & fog lights '10 tailgate w/ step
'08 tail lights '11 R bumper w/ KR pad Train horns

GEAUX TIGERS

post #9 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 04:06 AM
PSN Veteran

I thought it was hilarious.

Quote:
Seriously???? I seriously doubt you would say a damn thing if it had been Bush up there cracking jokes....or any conservative for that matter.

Quote:
Who cares about trump, he voted for bummer in the first place.

As for joking, well if your going to say you dont have time for sillyness and then go on daytime talk shows and them do stand up comedy please STFU then.......... This guy is a walking joke himself, he cant even be taken seriously.
Give me a break!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuzmail View Post
Trump won.

He was/is the only one who forced the Marxist to show his b/c. Even the Clinton's couldn't pull that one off.

The Marxist has to make jokes about it to divert your attention as to who won that round and the lick his feet media is trying to make everyone believe the bs too. Now on to his college info and his American hating wife's grades and papers. I would like to see what they reveal.

It won't matter, he put (or had Bill Ayers) put his ideology in the two books. People read them and still say he is not really like that. WTF ?

Anyway, Trump is a Democrat at best. No chance. We need a conservative not a Trump.

Shawn
Trump did win.....but the birth certificate coming out did hurt him in a way.

Jeff Dodd

2012 Ford F-250 CC/SB
post #10 of 67 (permalink) Old 05-02-2011, 04:10 AM
College=Broke as f*ck

Send a message via Skype™ to GreenMachine

Screw that. I find it degrading to the office and un-presidential.

Mine:
2000 F250 7.3 Powerstroke RC LB 4x4 Auto
ITP,K&N,ISSPRO

Mom's:
2002 Excursion Limited Ultimate 7.3 Powerstroke 4x4
New springs all around. 4"blocks in the rear.
Hellwig Rear Sway Bar,Superchips

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode