Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Selling finished, Bulletproofed 6.4

3K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Mr_Andy 
#1 ·
I have a 2008 F250 with 120k miles that is a completely finished and bulletproofed custom truck. And I mean 30,000$ worth of parts and work to make this thing like brand new. Never towed, never off-road.

Looking for advice on best and quickest way to sell as my life circumstances have suddenly changed and I no longer need a truck like this, nor is it practical for me to keep owning it even though I love it to death and it has been my baby. looking for $35,000.

ARP studs, MM tuner always on stock or tow tune (never run hot) with no EGR/DPF: these systems intact but turned off and DPF hollowed out.
Custom LED headlights, running lights, reverse lights, aftermarket light bars and pods.
Brand new fuel system including both pumps, lifters, rails, sensors, hoses, h2o separator, injectors (o-ringed.)
Brand new power steering pump.
Brand new computer.
Brand new seals and gaskets on everything from the head up.
Upgraded turbos, down pipes, and expansion joints.
K&N cold air intake
Method Alloy bead locked off-road wheels with spacers, 35x12.5 Toyo A/T tires
Like new King 3.0 by-pass shocks on all 4 corners
4.5" suspension lift and leveling by Carli suspension along with steering stabilizers, full progression leaf springs, extended sway bar end links, and radius arms all fabricated by Carli Suspension.
Move front bumper with 20" Rigid Industries LED light bar
Rigid industries pods installed in rear bumper
Ionic 4" black nerf bars
Magna-flow 6" exhaust tip
Blacked out window tint at 30%
JVC Touchscreen bluetooth, dvd, navigation, and satellite unit
Interior in great shape, always used seat covers and floor mats
recent coolant flush and servicing
All new filters and fluids
No leaks
Receipts for recent work performed and parts installed by a diesel and 4x4 specialty shop.

Thanks everyone!!

See less See more
#3 ·
If you're as yuppie highbrow as you're trying to come off as, advertise in your local 4A high school newspaper.

There's a meaning behind what we say when "BUILT, NOT BOUGHT" leads our premise.

Go advertise on Craigslist. And when you sell the truck spend some of that money on making that Valley Girl wish-I-was look more like a Valley Girl. Then she can take half of what you've made her become accustomed to.

Go away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.