Programmer - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-24-2019, 05:15 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Programmer

I have the spartan ndash tuner, it’s going out now and I can’t use the screen to change tunes or to get to my dtc screen. I need a new screen but patriot bought out spartan and now patriot is out of the game, I need to make a change and mini max is a possibility but has anyone tried the sct screen with custom tunes? Also does anyone know if I can possibly get a new screen anywhere?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-16-2019, 01:29 AM
PSN Newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az6f0 View Post
I have the spartan ndash tuner, it’s going out now and I can’t use the screen to change tunes or to get to my dtc screen. I need a new screen but patriot bought out spartan and now patriot is out of the game, I need to make a change and mini max is a possibility but has anyone tried the sct screen with custom tunes? Also does anyone know if I can possibly get a new screen anywhere?
Contact e-motion llc who makes the ndash device. They'll email you a RMA number and a form to fill out when returning the device for repair. I had the same screen issue twice. It'll cost $115 to replace if its outside of the 1 year warranty.

http://e-motionproducts.com/
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-20-2019, 04:01 PM
PSN Newb

Re: Programmer

Currently have the dashdaq series 2 programmer but having issues. Went to upload a tune and device says low battery voltage cant flash pcm but these are new batteries and also have it on tender just to make sure vehicle has enough juice to run it. Any idea what could be causing this issue? Reason for trying new tune is it seems to be not going into tow haul and just installed a muffler now seems to want to die if i stab the throttle, falls flat on its face and hard. Muffler is installed in correct position per instructions just incase that question is asked. Thanks Mike

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 05:00 AM
Professional American, guarding our constitution. Gone, but not forgotten.

Re: Programmer

How are you uploading a tune if it's plugged into the truck? Do they now have separate HDMI ports?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in