Anybody have SCT tune version 2.16 EOR - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 06:00 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Anybody have SCT tune version 2.16 EOR

I bought an SCT 9625OR 10 years ago but never put it in anything, now I went to put it in a 2010 f250 and it says vehicle not supported. turns out it has tune version 2.11 EOR on it. SCT seems to have taken all files for it off the whole internet. If anybody knows where to find the update, or happens to have it saved somewhere and could send it to me it would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 11:10 AM
Luddite in Charge

Re: Anybody have SCT tune version 2.16 EOR

The company won't provide it free? I've always had stellar cooperation when it came to them covering their product - even times when things were my fault and they didn't have to.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 12:49 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

They sent me a link to the old SCT site, but the 9625 page doesn't work for me. They basically said they cant assist with anything that violates the clean air act and I should reinstall the emissions components. Aint never seen a hood stack with a DPF on it! Thanks Obama! Haha! My other question I've been trying to get from some tuners is, do I have to have the 2.16 EOR on it before it will let me load a custom tune on it? I really don't want to dump more money into a tuner that wont work on this thing.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 02:16 PM
Luddite in Charge

You're talking about the canned or stock tunes that came with it, right? Didn't think they shut off the egr/dpf, what are they talking about.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode