PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - Injector raffle to support Multiple Sclerosis
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-06-2010, 01:10 PM Thread Starter
DZL JIM
PSN Veteran

Injector raffle to support Multiple Sclerosis

Win a set of 7.3L Stage-2 Injectors!!!

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society Ohio Buckeye Chapter is holding their 2010 Cleveland Walk to Support Multiple Sclerosis on April 10. My wife and I have been participants in this walk since my Wife was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis a few years ago. We decided this year to offer a set of Stage-2 injectors in an effort to bolster our 2010 donation. If you’re not familiar with Multiple Sclerosis we urge you to educate yourself and learn why it’s important to help fund the fight against this disease. Information on this year’s walk can be found here: http://walkoha.nationalmssociety.org...2300&pg=entry.National MS Society - Walk Event: .

"A $25 contribution will enter you in the drawing. You can contact us for donation options such as sending in a check, or call us with a credit card number, etc. Your name will be written on a piece of paper and inserted into a container, and on March 15, 2010 we will have an unbiased 3rd party (our 2 year old daughter) draw a lucky winner from the container. 100% of the proceeds collected will be added to our 2010 donation."

You would be winning a Stage-2 upgrade to your AA, AB, or AD code 7.3l Power Stroke injectors worth $885. You must send a set of injectors in to be upgraded, and the cost does not include additional parts like Plunger & Barrels if needed. If you would like a set of injectors larger than a Stage-2, or you have extra parts that need replacing, then $885 would be deducted from that build and you pay the balance. Cash will not be given, you can only redeem your winnings by upgrading your 7.3l injectors through Rosewood Diesel Shop, and your injector build must occur prior to May 15, 2010. Please feel free to email me with any questions.

We thank you for your generosity.

Jim Rose
Rosewood Diesel Shop, LLC
[email protected]

Last edited by bigrpowr; 02-08-2010 at 03:42 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome