Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1967 Case 580 Construction King

16K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  bussbee 
#1 ·
Anyone have a pic of one of these or some info on one?

#4 ·
This is suposed to be a 1967 case 580 backhoe and front bucket tractor.

The reason Im saying suposed to be is he bought it as a 1970 something model and says it looks like what case had for tractors for a long time but ran the serial #'s and it shows as a 1967.

Has the 4 cylinder diesel. Im trading for it this weekend as he wont let me have it without trying it out first. I'll see it for the first time tomorrow, was just wondering what one looked like :D

For what Im trading its worth it even if its a 1950's model as long as it has the backhoe and front bucket.

#5 ·
PS I had to tow the wifes car out of the driveway mud hole again. This time we had to dive for the tow hook on the front end of the car to find it.

So its time to get something to fix the driveway.

#6 ·
my dad had a late 60' or early 70's model. i cant rember a lot but it had round fenders and the hood was fairly narrow. a really nice looking tractor overall. the one thing that i really rember was that it had really strong hydraulics. if it is in fairly good condition it will make you a good machine. even better if it is power shift and not manual.

#8 ·
I got to look at it today. Thats it.

Heres a pic I took of it.

and

It has a good bit of surface rust but otherwise works great.

#10 ·
Seems like its in good shape. Will know more saturday.

#13 ·
Got it loaded up today and brought it home. Heres it loaded about to leave out for the house.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.