PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - watch your wording!!
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 08:44 PM
Big-Stroke
All Jacked up on Mt Dew!!

Re: watch your wording!!

I think everyone on this site is an adult and can handle other people's choice of words, if you think you cannot handle certain phrases or one liners. Such as "I got raped" meaning something to the lines of the dealership charged me a lot of money for something that could have been cheaper or something(ect). Then my suggestion is not to ban the person who made the post, but for the person that does not like the wording to look the other way or to close their account and to go to a less offensive site such as a Prius site or something! GotAsmokin'truck I know I have been a member for a while and I am no post hog but your 3rd post/reply was to complain about something come on, if that’s all you are going to do up here then we probably don’t need you!! That’s just my opinion

Early 99, 12" lift, 4" straight pipe 6" tip, tymar, Edge Juice w/ attitude, Edge Evolution, DDP injectors, Zoodad mod, CCV mod, crossover line, Return shimed, 38/15.50/18 Toyo MT's 4.56 gears and ARB, Water/Meth injection, Tru speed, 300k on the dial, more mods on the wish list.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome