PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - watch your wording!!
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 12-31-2009, 06:12 PM
ben02stroke
Pennsylvania Coal Roller

Re: watch your wording!!

I agree as well, maybe he should have been more careful with his wording. But come on your really pushing to the extream by requesting his removal.Its a bit drastic, he made a mistake and its only human. BTW not to forget I belive I saw him say something about being deployed and maybe the only mode of transportation for his family. So I can see why this situation can be frustrating for him thus the reasoning for his wording, I relate to this so well because I am a US Marine (deployed) and understand the frustrations of being away from home with issues you are little or no help 6000 miles away. So you should feel at least a little remorse for even complaing about this "mistake" he made and GIVE THE GUY A BREAK!!!

2001 F-250 7.3 auto rclb xl trim all stock with a Fisher MM2 7.5' plow, work in progress

2015 RAM 3500 cclb 6.7 cummins auto all stock grocery getter

2008 F-350 cab and chassis w/ 9 foot reading service body 6.4 stroke ,auto, all stock GVW 11,500 all day every day 222,xxx and some how its still on the road!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome