PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - classifieds scammer
View Single Post
post #47 of (permalink) Old 12-23-2009, 12:00 PM
gnxtc2
PSN Veteran

Re: classifieds scammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnxtc2 View Post
I'm having fun with this guy

Check out the e-mails I'm having with him. I wonder if he is going to send me a "certified" check"

Here are some of the e-mails

------------------------------------------------------------------

Why don't you send me a separate check for the shipping company?

Nothing leaves my possession until the check clears.

In a message dated 12/20/2009 1:43:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
They are the Unipac shipping company.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 13:40:32 -0500
Subject: Re: THE PAYMENT WILL BE OUT TOMORROW.
To: [email protected]

Who is the shipping company?

In a message dated 12/20/2009 1:38:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
Hello Billy,

I will like to inform you that the payment will be mailed out tomorrow. However, I will like to notify you about the shipping plan before the check gets to you. The payment that will be sent out to will consist of both the knuckles's cost fee and that of the shipping cost to its destination. As soon as you receive the fee, you are expected to deduct the knuckles's fee and send the remaining balance to the private shipping company that will be coming to pick the knuckles up. Once this is done, the pick-up will commence at once.
Well, first off, I will like to know if the shipment fee can be entrusted in your care. And secondly, will you be able to take care of this part of the shipment.
I will need to hear from you regarding it so as to be sure you received this message.

Thanks very much and let me hear from you ASAP.

Regards,
Jim.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Billy T.
[email protected]
Yesterday's e-mail. You think I'll see a check

Hello Billy,

How are you doing? I hope you are having a great preparation with your family toward the Christmas. I actually want to inform you that the payment will be delayed due to the snow, but i still do hope you should get it before this week runs out or next week.
I apologize for this delay, and I do hope you will have the patient to wait for it (the payment). Kindly bear with me.

Thanks very much.
- Jim.

'97 Black F250HD SC 3.55s, Punisher trans, PI Converter, Dana 60 RSK w/ V & C SD springs,
PIS 175/80s, HB Jr, Comp910s, Smith Bros PRs, ARPs, Fluidampr, IC, E-Fuel, CJC Traction blocks, HFHV IDM, T4/BASB, 262K

Other vehicles
-1987 Buick Grand National (Staged)
-2004 Mercury Marauder
-1993 Geo Prizm (beater)
-2016 F350 DRW Utlimate

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome