PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - classifieds scammer
View Single Post
post #37 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2009, 09:38 PM
Powersmoker
10.61 @ 128 MPH

Send a message via AIM to Powersmoker
Re: classifieds scammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokyred View Post
Yep, the one I got came from [email protected].

Dave
I recieved two emails from this same guy "JIM"......

TS 2 Stage Nitrous Kit. Powerfool

Hello Seller,

In reference to your online placed ad, could you please let me know if this item
is still up for sale. If it is, is the condition still as described in your ad?
Kindly include your bottom dollar and some pictures too. Please email me at
your earliest convenience.

Thank you,
Jim.

Message - Powerstroke Nation Classifieds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jim,

The kit is about 3 years old and everything works perfectly. It is still on the truck. I can try to get pictures of every thing. I am pretty firm on the price but, i will knock $50.00 dollars off of it. $500.00 Call me at 757-647-

Thanks,
Brian

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad to read from you. I am okay with the price of the kit and its condition as well. Kindly consider it sold. I will be needing it as soon as possible; due to the upcoming holiday.
However, I will be paying you with a cashier's check. If you can provide me with the name and address to send this to, I will issue it out to you asap.
As for the shipment, I will prefer to take care of that. I will hire a hauling company to come for the pick-up of the kit.
I'm sure this will be okay with you.
Thanks very much. I will be waiting to read from you soon.

Best Regards,
Jim.

Just sent something to him telling him that i would only accept money order or paypal only.

2000 F-250 Regular Cab
1069 RWHP 1768 Torque
10.55 @ 129 MPH NOS

2000 F-350 ECLB DRW
Tow Rig

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Murff Racing Twisted Diesel
Empire Diesel DieselSite
Swamps Diesel

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome