Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Taillight interchangeability

2K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  Mr_Andy 
#1 ·
For the SRW 350's is it 08-13 or 08-16 F250/350 that'll work, and what about being different than the dually 350's and 4/550's?

#2 ·
08-16 are all identical for pickups. F550s came with a Grote chassis light as you cannot get a 550 with a box.

If you are wanting to put the 08 style lights on a pre 08 super duty, they bolt right in but the reverse light socket is a different size so you need to swap that pigtail.

Only difference in rear lighting on srw vs drw is the "RID" light or group of three marker lights under the tailgate for FMVSS regulation due to width.

#18 ·
Ya. Fermented just right, it brings out the woodsy kinda party animal. Before you know it, you'll be driving the short bus for that window licker from Nj

Reactions: heavydoc
#25 ·
That's exactly where this came from. My buddy had a raped ape of a Typhoon and used my shop as his workplace. Blowers and tubbed out rears, I think the only times his quarter mile went in double digits was when something blew and he only rolled across the checkered line with whatever oomph he got on the track before it let loose.

The 4.3 was awesome. Well, I guess that only makes sense since the small block 350 design was awesome so by lopping off two cylinders to get a 6 what could possibly go wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.