intermitent stall a few seconds after startup - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 11:31 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

intermitent stall a few seconds after startup

I'm new to powerstrokes I have a 2008 F-350 6.4 lariat with an h&S minimaxx tuner, 4in exhaust, DPF delete, I'm not sure about the EGR delete because I bought the truck with these mods already installed but with the amount of other work done to the truck I would imagine that it has been deleted or blocked, I checked the DTC codes and found a brake switch circuit B P0703 I belive was the DTC code, the truck runs fantastic but sometimes when I start the truck it will stall a few seconds after starting, it doesn't always stall and it doesn't matter whether the truck is warm, cold or at operating temp, or plugged in, it has never stalled while driving either. I'm flippin baffled by this anyone have any ideas?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode