So what do you guys think of your 6.4's - Page 6 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 58 (permalink) Old 01-23-2010, 12:16 AM
id: 5520

Re: So what do you guys think of your 6.4's

Still looking, haven't found the one I'm looking for yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 58 (permalink) Old 01-23-2010, 12:48 AM
<---new toy

I've have a 92, 96, 99, 00, 00, 02, 09. the 09 rides the best and i boughtit with .5 mile on it now has 10900 and runs like a scalded DOG! NEED I SAY MORE?
post #53 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 01:42 PM
PSN Newb

Cracked cylinder heads? - Powerstroke Nation

I'm actually in the market for new truck as well. Finally getting rid of my 07 5.9 cummins, I just couldn't trust it at the HP level it was at. I'm still in between a 6.4 or an LMM. The above link makes me a little leary of the 6.4; which is the truck I was almost dead set on getting.

post #54 of 58 (permalink) Old 04-16-2010, 10:16 PM
PSN Newb

My 6.4 is a great truck. Fully stock with 43k miles and I love it.
post #55 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-10-2010, 01:00 AM
id: 5520

The local dealer has had me on his list if somthing came in.. He called me yesterday and said he had what I'm looking for.. An 08 F-350 6.4 CCLB XLT with 50K on it. It was traded in for a 6.7 on Thursday, he says it's in perfect condition.. What do you guys think a good price would be? I'm going to have a look Monday..
post #56 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Never growing up

Love my truck. Great ride, good power, all the bells and whistles. I can tow my 5th wheel with no problems. With my gearing, 8mpg towing and 10.5mpg solo isn't the greatest. Wish the mileage was better, I'd drive it every day.

2009 F-350 DRW King Ranch Crewcab, 4X4, auto, SBI Intake, JAD Solutions LED marker lights, Recon tails, side and cab lights, MBRP cool duals.

2006 Mercedes E320 Bluetec

Go Navy! USN-Retired
post #57 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-12-2010, 04:20 AM
PSN Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsah View Post
The local dealer has had me on his list if somthing came in.. He called me yesterday and said he had what I'm looking for.. An 08 F-350 6.4 CCLB XLT with 50K on it. It was traded in for a 6.7 on Thursday, he says it's in perfect condition.. What do you guys think a good price would be? I'm going to have a look Monday..
if its in way good shape, i dunno 27500 or so? not sure, ive had my 6.4 since new i now have over 40k and gives me hardly any grief its been tuned and dpf deleted for 20 k and its deffinetly a great investment, im runnin a "week" tune for the 6.4 and it still runs like crazy. ive ran against some pretty sweet trucks and she held her own. i had the common rad leak, which was fixed with the tee, also blown a couple ic boots but pullin 45 psi what you expect. this last one after sprayin with hairspray has lasted 10k so yeah no trouble. i also tow quite a bit and heavy. used to make oil with the dpf but now not really just makes a lil. if you got any questions feel free to ask. and for sure stick with

08 6.4 cc/lb.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 6.0 just stock..
1960 f100, 12v project.
post #58 of 58 (permalink) Old 05-12-2010, 04:25 AM
Banning Smut

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsah View Post
A good price would be low 30s from what I've seen. Start bidding at like 27-28k...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode