The Centaurus Resurrection - Page 7 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 52Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 85 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 11:27 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Garage
Re: The Centaurus Resurrection

Well got a few more goodies in the mail last night mostly some little things, i found new light bulb sockets to replace the ones in the grab bars, some other stuff for a little project im working on

here's a sneak peak

also decided to fab up a couple brackets to mount the CB it became apparent my big guy wasn't going to fit in the opening so ill have to find something else to mount up there, probably find a clean bracket design in the future or just polish these mounts up they didnt turn out to bad for a quick afternoon project

1996 F350 7.3L 5spd 2wd CrewCab Dually Centaurus
TS6 BoxTuning l ISSPRO EV2 Fuel, EGT, Trans, Pyro l High Pressure Oil Crossover l BB Mod 70psi l FastCoolers w/ 9 qts Mercon V l 3"DP to 4" Dual Exhaust l EBPV Control l 33Gal Rear Tank mod l more to come.....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 85 (permalink) Old 04-02-2019, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Garage

Also forgot, I got lucky with my reverse lights threw some new bulbs in and they both work, definitely need more then these cant sticks but its a start and i know the circuits good so adding some will be easy down the road here, and i found these two LED Red light bars in my toolbox at work cleaning out decided I was going to throw one on to replace the center light bar, i got that all removed and picked these up to install one and a realized they were 2 stage so decided to install em both on the other edges got em hooked up to the running lights on dim and brake/turn on the bright, thinking ill grab a third one for the middle and hook it up to brake only on bright running lights on dim

TS6 BoxTuning l ISSPRO EV2 Fuel, EGT, Trans, Pyro l High Pressure Oil Crossover l BB Mod 70psi l FastCoolers w/ 9 qts Mercon V l 3"DP to 4" Dual Exhaust l EBPV Control l 33Gal Rear Tank mod l more to come.....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #63 of 85 (permalink) Old 04-07-2019, 12:07 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Garage

Well had a nice surprise today, turned around backed into the driveway and heard pop and the steering wheel really yanked in my hand, i figured something in the steering linkage had broke, turns out the pressure line had blown apart at the pump, never had a steering wheel jerk like that from loss of pressure. So jumped on the bike ran to the parts store picked up a line, i had looked it over decided the line would come off easier with the pump out since it had been whining and leaking anyway i figured id just replace it, ofcourse i still have my puller locked in my toolbox at work didnt want to drive over there so just bought a new pulley also get home start tearing into it whne i realize you cant even remove the pump without pulling the pulley so i just replaced the line, we'll return the rest of it and order a motorcraft pump, new line on filled with fluid she steering really nice again

after that decided i would work on the new sockets for the grab bars ofcourse i just get the first one unbolted when suddenly it starts to down pour, this was the only one left not working so i started with it, but the rest all should really have new sockets also, had em all crimped up nice with spade connectors and stuff so they could be easy to remove when find out the connectors wont fit through the hole in the cab so cut em back off and just butt connect them together, everyhting else is a really nice fit though, ordered the sockets off amazon like 5 bucks for a bag not to bad

BBslider001 likes this.

post #64 of 85 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 12:33 AM
Native Californian

Are the sockets for the exterior lights? I couldn't totally recognize it in the photos.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Byron
1999 F-350, 4x4, ZF6, AFE CAI, 4" DP and Exhaust by Diamond Eye, Fuel Rail FX by RiffRaff, Cat Deleted, Cody tuned
1997 F-350 CCLB DRW, 7.3 PSD, Heavily Modded SOLD
1995 F-350 CCLB SRW, ZF 5-Speed, 4x4, Stock, SOLD
1997 F-250 SC Flatbed, ZF 5-Speed, Stock, SOLD
2010 K-Z Sportster Toyhauler 37K, Various horse and stock trailers
post #65 of 85 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
Are the sockets for the exterior lights? I couldn't totally recognize it in the photos.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
sockets are for the illuminated grab handles, i really need to get some rubber and make new gaskets for them also as they're starting to leak and get corrosion causing the bulbs not to light, i did replace the bulbs in most of them just from being burned out but they also had some pretty nasty corrosion so going to replace the sockets as well

I had an extra package of bulbs so i threw some in the door courtesy lights but i see the passenger side has melted out of its holder so probably have to replace that one, id like to find an LED replacement
BBslider001 likes this.

post #66 of 85 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 12:49 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Garage

Dropped the old girl off for some window tint tonight, and yes i know shes a dirty girl, roads have been crap around here not 12+ inches of snow forcast for end of the week....., yard is a litteral sink hole backed up ripped both my mudflaps off too

Its hard to see but i did a 6" brow at 5% rest of the windshield 50%, everything else is 20%, been my go to combo on previous rigs so i went here too, first time with a brow and im actually kinda liking it, elemnated need for an inside sun visor almost

BBslider001 likes this.

post #67 of 85 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 12:19 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Garage

Well had to quick wire up my 7 way trailer plug tonight, gotta run mean ol cow to the stock yard in the morning get to stretch her legs a little bit but it wont be a full load

post #68 of 85 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 12:40 AM
Native Texan

Garage

Hey there is something wrong with ur bumper. the corners are suppose to sag down are they not.

Upgrades:
|Bellowed UpPipes|160CC Injectors|Adrenaline HPOP|Rebuilt Turbo 360 Bearing|Custom E-Fuel|Manual to Auto Conversion
|Delete Pedestal|3" Down Pipe 4" Exhaust|Dual Tensioner and Belt|Stainless Steel HPX Crossover|Custom Banks InterCooler
|42 Gal Rear Tank 35 Gal Front Tank |DP Infinity Tuner
post #69 of 85 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 01:30 AM
don't play well w others

Quote:
Originally Posted by masakimm View Post
Hey there is something wrong with ur bumper. the corners are suppose to sag down are they not.
Yup. Like this

Charlie
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool like TJC Transport."
post #70 of 85 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 01:33 AM
Native Texan

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustybumpers View Post
Yup. Like this
nope I win.

Give it to Mikey. He won't eat it he hates everything. Hey Mikey!! He Likes It.

Upgrades:
|Bellowed UpPipes|160CC Injectors|Adrenaline HPOP|Rebuilt Turbo 360 Bearing|Custom E-Fuel|Manual to Auto Conversion
|Delete Pedestal|3" Down Pipe 4" Exhaust|Dual Tensioner and Belt|Stainless Steel HPX Crossover|Custom Banks InterCooler
|42 Gal Rear Tank 35 Gal Front Tank |DP Infinity Tuner

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in