The Centaurus Resurrection - Page 2 - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 52Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 85 (permalink) Old 02-14-2019, 05:24 PM
don't play well w others

Re: The Centaurus Resurrection

The edit button shows up after 10 posts
Until then, if it's a major issue Tom, @tjctransport, or Shaun @Sbluke55 can fix it for ya

Gotta watch that Tom guy tho, no telling what he might put back in there....

Not that I would put anything bad about him anywhere on the internet
dodgetruck2 likes this.

Charlie
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 85 (permalink) Old 02-14-2019, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustybumpers View Post
The edit button shows up after 10 posts
Until then, if it's a major issue Tom, @tjctransport, or Shaun @Sbluke55 can fix it for ya

Gotta watch that Tom guy tho, no telling what he might put back in there....

Not that I would put anything bad about him anywhere on the internet
haha not a big issue just used to being able to edit my orginal post as things change, and i went back to modify my other post about the module instead of posting a new one and I couldnt at that point i went daheck?

1996 F350 7.3L 5spd 2wd CrewCab Dually Centaurus
TS6 BoxTuning l ISSPRO EV2 Fuel, EGT, Trans, Pyro l High Pressure Oil Crossover l BB Mod 70psi l FastCoolers w/ 9 qts Mercon V l 3"DP to 4" Dual Exhaust l EBPV Control l 33Gal Rear Tank mod l more to come.....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 85 (permalink) Old 02-14-2019, 05:49 PM
don't play well w others

Yeah, it changes after your here for a while
Good thing for me, with my spelling.....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
masakimm and dodgetruck2 like this.

Charlie
"A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely fool proof, is to underestimate the ingenuity of a complete fool."

post #14 of 85 (permalink) Old 02-14-2019, 05:51 PM
don't play well w others

If you use tapatalk, ther is no edit button. Just a heads up there.

Charlie
post #15 of 85 (permalink) Old 02-14-2019, 05:55 PM

So you know. You can edit on tapatalk. Just tap the post. Hit more button on the iPhone or the screwdriver and crescent wrench on the android. There will edit button in the menu.

01 f-250, Standard
Rev tech 4" lift, 37" military wrangler Mt tires
KC diy 66, Full force 160/100 and custom tunes from PHP
Banks intercooler and full 4" exhaust, Diy S&B intake
Diy quad feed, Hydra, Isspro boost, pyro, and fuel pressure
3/0 battery cables with military style terminals
post #16 of 85 (permalink) Old 02-14-2019, 05:57 PM
don't play well w others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbluke55 View Post
So you know. You can edit on tapatalk. Just tap the post. Hit more button on the iPhone or the screwdriver and crescent wrench on the android. There will edit button in the menu.
Dam. That is good 2 know
Thanks

Sbluke55 likes this.

Charlie
post #17 of 85 (permalink) Old 02-14-2019, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Garage

Not sure why just realized on my home laptop this comment never got posted last night, so insert this at about 730pm 2-13-19 haha

Well big shout out to riffraff diesel for the insanely fast shipping on my TS6 they beat amazon prime. My TS6 arrived and the dummy plugged i planned to use in my pillar pod but since i opted with a good deal i found on a new gauge set on facebook from someone who changed project directions i no longer have an open hole in my gauge pod as i didn't intend on getting a fuel pressure gauge at the time but now with the idea of developing an efuel setup i feel the gauge won't be such a bad idea. I'm not sure the reasoning or why its there but i have a hole in my dash next to the tank selector probably stick the TS6 in there for now.

TS6 BoxTuning l ISSPRO EV2 Fuel, EGT, Trans, Pyro l High Pressure Oil Crossover l BB Mod 70psi l FastCoolers w/ 9 qts Mercon V l 3"DP to 4" Dual Exhaust l EBPV Control l 33Gal Rear Tank mod l more to come.....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #18 of 85 (permalink) Old 02-14-2019, 10:02 PM
alleged moderator

ya got to be careful with them fellers at RiffRaff.
they are very good at fooling into feeling good about them, while they secretly empty your wallet!
Lt.Dan, heavydoc and dodgetruck2 like this.

tom
owner of almost to many fords.

If you want the moral high ground, make sure you're not standing on a hill of horsecrap.
post #19 of 85 (permalink) Old 02-14-2019, 10:55 PM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjctransport View Post
ya got to be careful with them fellers at RiffRaff.
they are very good at fooling into feeling good about them, while they secretly empty your wallet!
Ive met a few shady people like that but when ya want to go fast ya want to go fast

post #20 of 85 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 11:19 AM Thread Starter
PSN Newb

Garage

Got the TS6 installed this morning boy them running boards made hard work of removing the inner fender but we got er, She was a virgin PCM, Once you have the glue cleaned off you can essentially pull the tuner through the brake bracket access cant you? I didnt have time to mount the control knob like i had planned so its just tucked under steering wheel for now, i was in to much of a hurry and worried i might end up breaking the dash bezel. We'll get to it this week, also my fuel tank kit, ebpv controls and EV2s showed up last night played around with the programming some on those. Hopefully get to installing most of that this weekend

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode