PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - The Centaurus Resurrection
View Single Post
post #48 of (permalink) Old 03-25-2019, 12:18 AM Thread Starter
dodgetruck2
PSN Newb

Garage
Re: The Centaurus Resurrection

Got my gauge pillar painted and installed today, ISSPRO EV2 gauges, probably add a column mount yet for HPOP or something not sure, I didnt hook anything up yet as I didnt have a fitting to tie in the boost sensor, not sure my plans yet with the tranny but it for sure needs and output seal if not rebuilt also didnt want to drain and fill just to do it again in a couple months, same with the trans coolers, egt i just didnt feel like doing same with fuel pressure but they are installed and programmed just need hooked up so thats half the battle

also got my EBPV switch installed and partially wired, i could not find the wire mentioned in the article for the high mount stop light but i do have the constant power hooked up so thats better then nothing just have to run a second wire when i get a chance

wish i could get more done on this thing as i have decided to quit my mechanic job, my last day is this coming friday which means ill be loosing access to alot of awesome tools but im sick of the BS at the shop and full time farming is the end goal for me anyway and i gotta start someday so we're going to see how it goes

1996 F350 7.3L 5spd 2wd CrewCab Dually Centaurus
TS6 BoxTuning l ISSPRO EV2 Fuel, EGT, Trans, Pyro l High Pressure Oil Crossover l BB Mod 70psi l FastCoolers w/ 9 qts Mercon V l 3"DP to 4" Dual Exhaust l EBPV Control l 33Gal Rear Tank mod l more to come.....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome