PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum - View Single Post - The Centaurus Resurrection
View Single Post
post #45 of (permalink) Old 03-21-2019, 04:43 PM Thread Starter
dodgetruck2
PSN Newb

Garage
Re: The Centaurus Resurrection

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
That firewall is filthy. Is that from the previous engine swap? Maybe check your uppies and make sure they are not leaking. It almost looks like oil sprayed on it. And yeah, those HP crossovers are not necessary. If you change or reseal the HPOP, take out the two check valves.....does the same thing but a little better. Keep an eye on that crossover line for leaks. My one time I did it, it never stopped oozing from the heads. I took it off and gave it away.
Im still trying to decide whats going on there, i need to wash it all off now and start fresh its been greasy since day one for me, i did have a pretty significant fuel leak from the filter minder sensor which i eliminated, all that fuel blowing back orginally had me convinced my turbo seals were pushing oil since thats where it pooled and dripped off the Y boot but since that delete i have no longer noticed a drip from the turbo, truck is surprisingly pretty drip free for a 7.3, power steering pump leaks which sounds like a common issue, ive been putting it off as i read there is a better pump swap out there just haven't researched it much or sourced out parts for the conversion, saginaw pump i think is what i read about

https://www.offroadxtreme.com/engine...-fix-and-more/

1996 F350 7.3L 5spd 2wd CrewCab Dually Centaurus
TS6 BoxTuning l ISSPRO EV2 Fuel, EGT, Trans, Pyro l High Pressure Oil Crossover l BB Mod 70psi l FastCoolers w/ 9 qts Mercon V l 3"DP to 4" Dual Exhaust l EBPV Control l 33Gal Rear Tank mod l more to come.....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome